Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Aint gonna happen,Jimmy.
    I would love to have it...great price too. but Ive gotta get something she will drive. when we first got together I had a brand new dodge ram quad cab 4 door,completely loaded. was a very comfy truck..but any time we went anywhere she refused to ride in the truck..we always had to take the camaro that drove like a tank.
    I showed her a 2008 GMC Canyon 4 door 4x4 and she didnt even want to look at it and that was a small truck.:dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Aint gonna happen,Jimmy.
    I would love to have it...great price too. but Ive gotta get something she will drive. when we first got together I had a brand new dodge ram quad cab 4 door,completely loaded. was a very comfy truck..but any time we went anywhere she refused to ride in the truck..we always had to take the camaro that drove like a tank.
    I showed her a 2008 GMC Canyon 4 door 4x4 and she didnt even want to look at it and that was a small truck.:dunno:
    Well that's just crazy.:laugh:
    Shell was the same way. Until she started driving a truck. Now she hates cars.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    What's her deal with trucks? :dunno:
    Too big?

She'd hate my Avy.

to big I guess. she likes cars.:dunno:
    she doesnt even care for SUVs but she said she is willing to settle for one as long as it wasnt a full size. she never admitted it but she did like the durango I got rid of last year and that thing was a monster it was an 06..basically a van on steroids. I liked the 03 durango I had before that..it was smaller but felt like it had more power.
    my wife isnt picky about most things but when it comes to vehicles she gets annoying.
    the last new car I bought her we spent the whole day driving cars and she was even getting on the salesman nerves...she would find the stupidest little things to nit-pick on. I tried to get her to pick a new lincoln MKZ it was a very sharp car! she didnt like how it had a "nubby" antenna on the roof:rolleyes: she settled for the taurus we have now only because I was getting pissed. good thing was it was half the price as the lincoln.
    I should **** her off and just go buy a new ford F350 :rockwoot::laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well back from the auction!! and it sucked!! too many IL people there with more money than cents!! paying over twice what stuff costs new!!

Good luck on getting a new car Kris hope you find what your looking for for a good deal!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Well that's just crazy.:laugh:
    Shell was the same way. Until she started driving a truck. Now she hates cars.

one of these days Im going to buy and old 4X4 and let her just tear it up in the mud...then Im sure she will want a truck as an every day driver:):
    she isnt the same Billie you knew in HS...she is all girly girly now..or as you said "someone put her in a mom suit":laugh:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just got back from shooting! Was a lot of fun. Took a class thru ACT.

I want to go shooting, but since I don't have my LTCH I'm scared to go do it. If I was to get caught carrying/transporting my guns with out it, I may never be able to get it.

So, I have to wait like a good 2nd amendment follower and hope it comes some day.

:rockwoot: any day shooting is a darn good day

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    We don't have anything to do today. I am working half a shift tonight, so I don't have to be there till 10. All dressed up (not really) with no where to go.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ok, looking for a head count, who's planning on attending the Indy1500 on June 4th, 5th or 6th?

Since it seems like everyone missed this earlier, who's planning on attending?

After all the least we could do is meet each other, introduce ourselves and shake hands!

Plus it would really be nice to put a face with a handle!

So who's going??? I'll be there.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Since it seems like everyone missed this earlier, who's planning on attending?

After all the least we could do is meet each other, introduce ourselves and shake hands!

Plus it would really be nice to put a face with a handle!

So who's going??? I'll be there.

I want to go. How many E'ville INGOers are going?

:dunno:car pool anyone,,,,,anyone

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, today wasn't too bad. Good food, lots of kids to watch to keep me away from the arguing adults(kids) and thank God for the rain for an excuse to get out of there early! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom