• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Yeah........I only drink like 5-6 times a year anymore, but when I do it's normally like straight collegeant binge drinking. Normally ends in me snorting Tequilla.......:dunno:
    Impressive. I don't get along well with tequila.

I haven't been "Frank the tank" for a good while, but when I was it was shotgunning. I can put down a full can in 2 seconds, and I've done a 24 oz beer bong in under 5. While at Purdue last summer, Louisville Chugger became my favorite drinking game.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Impressive. I don't get along well with tequila.

I haven't been "Frank the tank" for a good while, but when I was it was shotgunning. I can put down a full can in 2 seconds, and I've done a 24 oz beer bong in under 5. While at Purdue last summer, Louisville Chugger became my favorite drinking game.

2 seconds? Do you take a nap between gulps?:):

Shotgunning beers is fun, but I usually reserve it for camping...I won't bother telling you my record for 12 oz beers consumed in a night, because you probably wouldn't believe me anyway.:D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    2 seconds? Do you take a nap between gulps?:):

Shotgunning beers is fun, but I usually reserve it for camping...I won't bother telling you my record for 12 oz beers consumed in a night, because you probably wouldn't believe me anyway.:D
    That's two seconds from the time I open the can to the time it hits the ground, empty. :D

I never kept much of a count for beers in a night. I'd always forget before I got to a substantial number.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    My best "known" record (because normally the hard stuff comes out and it all seems to get fuzzy from there) was at a wedding a few years ago. I was in fpdshooters wedding and one weekend the bacheler party then the wedding the next. I had 16 long necks in about a 3 hour period. I ended up in the hospital a few days later because they said the booze sent my gall bladder into revolt. Hence one of the reasons I don't drink much anymore.

BTW.......I PBT'ed myself when I got home from the wedding (wife drove of course) and I only went an .086%BrAC and my PBT was dead nuts on. If I felt that bad at an .086...........HOLY CRAP I can't imagine some of the people I take for OWI. I know tolerance levels are different........but still.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's two seconds from the time I open the can to the time it hits the ground, empty. :D

I never kept much of a count for beers in a night. I'd always forget before I got to a substantial number.

LOL, fair enough.:):

Do you poke the hole at the bottom and drink from the mouth piece?

I've never understood why anyone would ever choose to drink it any other way.

The only reason I have my record # counted, is because I made a "bet" with everyone that I was camping with that if anyone wanted to shotgun a beer with me, I'd shotgun two. One person there decided to keep track of my empties for me.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I went out with my brother-in-law and some of his friends once. I didn't have to pay for a single drink between the shots I got from the friends and the beers on the BIL's tab. Later on, my sister came to get us (she was the DD) to meet some of her friends at a different bar. One of them had a PBT and I blew a .123. I'm not sure how/why this person had one...but I could still walk and talk pretty darn well. But on the ride home I had to stare at the floor because things were moving too fast if I looked out the window

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alrighty. My drunk arse is going to bed. Too many kids running aound the neighborhood, but there's not much I can do being drunk. :): Good thing for neighbors though. :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    LOL, fair enough.:):

Do you poke the hole at the bottom and drink from the mouth piece?

I've never understood why anyone would ever choose to drink it any other way.

The only reason I have my record # counted, is because I made a "bet" with everyone that I was camping with that if anyone wanted to shotgun a beer with me, I'd shotgun two. One person there decided to keep track of my empties for me.
    Nope. I poke about a dime-sized hole just above the base of the can, and barely puncture the can to release the pressure. I widen the hole, take the shotgunning position, crack the top and drain it.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I went out with my brother-in-law and some of his friends once. I didn't have to pay for a single drink between the shots I got from the friends and the beers on the BIL's tab. Later on, my sister came to get us (she was the DD) to meet some of her friends at a different bar. One of them had a PBT and I blew a .123. I'm not sure how/why this person had one...but I could still walk and talk pretty darn well. But on the ride home I had to stare at the floor because things were moving too fast if I looked out the window

Well at the wedding somebody decided it was a good idea to have an open bar at a cops wedding.......that was attended by bunch of other cops. we put a hurtin on the whole "open bar" concept. That paticular location may or may not offer an open bar anymore, but if they do I'm sure they charge more now because I know they lost money that night. :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

In my stupid(teenage) years, I got a DUI. I blew about double that number right after I passed the field sobriety test.

The aftermath($$$ and hassle) sucked, but I learned my lesson and haven't driven over the legal limit since.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Well at the wedding somebody decided it was a good idea to have an open bar at a cops wedding.......that was attended by bunch of other cops. we put a hurtin on the whole "open bar" concept. That paticular location may or may not offer an open bar anymore, but if they do I'm sure they charge more now because I know they lost money that night. :rockwoot:
    We had something similar up here. One of the officers was getting married, and all of HPD was there. I have no idea who they found to work that night :n00b: One of my friends worked for the catering company and he said it was nuts in there. I sure hope someone sober drove home that night.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    just pulled a 13# Boston but that i smoked for 12 hours and tossed it in some spicy honey bbq. Tomorrow is going to be epic

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    We had something similar up here. One of the officers was getting married, and all of HPD was there. I have no idea who they found to work that night :n00b: One of my friends worked for the catering company and he said it was nuts in there. I sure hope someone sober drove home that night.

Yeah.........there was definitly a bunch of wives driving home that night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom