• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Shell woke me up an hour ago to check on a "bump" in the night.
    I checked out the house.......see nothing.

She's asleep.
    I am not.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Hey Jim, glad you are feeling better.

You all have been a busy little bunch of post whores tonight!

I just got home from work. I got pulled to the ER again tonight. Had a MVBA. Figure that one out. ;)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Kris, you should buy that AR from me. I'll cut you a deal on it.

wish I could,man! I really do.
    I've gotta save money for the baby and I need a new vehicle.
    I'm going to test drive a few vehicles today when the dealership calls me. been looking at an 09 charger,but Im not sure about this one...I doubt this will be a very good winter driver. also looking at a 06 GMC envoy if they will come down on the price a bit. and also a couple domestic sedans.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm going to test drive a few vehicles today when the dealership calls me. been looking at an 09 charger,but Im not sure about this one...I doubt this will be a very good winter driver. also looking at a 06 GMC envoy if they will come down on the price a bit. and also a couple domestic sedans.

With the kiddos, I'd make sure and get a little SUV.

And, gee God, maybe even a mini van.
    :n00b:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    With the kiddos, I'd make sure and get a little SUV.

And, gee God, maybe even a mini van.
    :n00b:

I hear ya. Id really like to bring that Envoy home..it would fit my family perfect
    and in all honesty Im really not opposed to a mini van-my wife however,well thats a different story.
    I've also been looking at this one
    2008 Mercury Mariner FWD 4dr V6 Black Clearcoat SUV. A Mercury Mariner at Patriot Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Princeton IN
    the wife and I both like it..lots of room and I think itll be a good winter driver.
    I told them if they can bring it down to 15-15.5 we would talk. Im not paying 17 for a vehicle with near 50k on it

I actually like this one..its not very manly but it would be great on gas and have enough room for 2 kids in the back seat..plus its 2010 so its still under factory warranty...itll be a worry free purchase for the next few years atleast.
    2010 Pontiac G6 4dr Sdn w/1SV Quicksilver Metallic 4 Dr Sedan. A Pontiac G6 at Patriot Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Princeton IN
    once my wife has the baby and gets back into work mode she will get the vehicle we are buying now and I will buy me a truck so I have take her taste into consideration as well.
    I think the G6 will be a good car for her.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I hear ya. Id really like to bring that Envoy home..it would fit my family perfect
    and in all honesty Im really not opposed to a mini van-my wife however,well thats a different story.
    I've also been looking at this one
    2008 Mercury Mariner FWD 4dr V6 Black Clearcoat SUV. A Mercury Mariner at Patriot Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Princeton IN
    the wife and I both like it..lots of room and I think itll be a good winter driver.
    I told them if they can bring it down to 15-15.5 we would talk. Im not paying 17 for a vehicle with near 50k on it

I actually like this one..its not very manly but it would be great on gas and have enough room for 2 kids in the back seat..plus its 2010 so its still under factory warranty...itll be a worry free purchase for the next few years atleast.
    2010 Pontiac G6 4dr Sdn w/1SV Quicksilver Metallic 4 Dr Sedan. A Pontiac G6 at Patriot Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Princeton IN
    once my wife has the baby and gets back into work mode she will get the vehicle we are buying now and I will buy me a truck so I have take her taste into consideration as well.
    I think the G6 will be a good car for her.
    Kris, I'm gonna sell my truck for under 9k. I know it's not a SUV, but it will fit the family.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

What price and mileage is on the Envoy?

I have a 08 Isuzu Ascender which is a rebadged GMC Envoy with fender flares on it and I get 21-22mpg on the highway and about 17-18 city. It's a great vehicle, handles very good, can seat 5 with a ton in the back. It's 4.2 9rated @ 275hp) inline 6 also pulls my 6x12 trailer and two zero turn mowers on the back with no problem.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You all suck. I'm forced to go to a cook out with people I don't like, that don't like me, and we're all forced to smile at each other and say nice things. In reality, they'd like to smack me around and tell me what's REALLY on their mind and I'd like to do the same. But I'm forced to be there because my family will be there. And I've only got one vehicle so I can't just take off and leave. :xmad:

It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL day!

(If you don't hear from me by midnight, I'm probably :poop:faced drunk and passed out. Or in jail. Either way...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom