Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Do you have the shakes right now?

Nope.........I limit myself to that drink once a day on days that I work (7 out of 14). This one was a special treat that my better half insisted on since I had been up all day and have to be up all night.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    How come there are so many girly men on FOX news?
    I would like to see just one man on there who can take a shot of 'shine without crying.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    How come there are so many girly men on FOX news?
    I would like to see just one man on there who can take a shot of 'shine without crying.

Well the main anchor thats on in the morning looks like he has already been embalmed in plastic.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dang guys. I go over to the neighbors, make 20 bucks, get drunk, come back, and look at these two pages. Dang.... Yep. I'm drunk. :D I like it. Kinda.... :dunno: The back space is your friend.....

Did it break or can it be fixed without parts?

If it's the latter, if I can free up some time I might be able to help out.

I'm not sure if it broke or what. I can't get to the linkage or under the dash (where the cable is) to find out. I tore the friggin steering colum cover off and it's a damned metal tube into the dash... :n00b: I'm pretty sure teh linkage is messed up. Don't matter anyway. Next week (I FREAKIN HOPE) I should have the tranny replaced.

WTF is the deal with all the over priced SKS rifles? its flippin ridiculous! your SKS is worth $400 just like my turd is worth $200
    I miss the days when I could get a norinco for $150-200.
    I suppose if people are willing to pay that kinda price then so be it...I still think its crazy...guess I wont owning one in the near future :rolleyes:

Dude, I paid 275 for my SKS, but about $120 for all the aftermarket stuff. Tapco stock, mags, compliance crap...

Did find an SKS at Bradis with a CLEAN stock and TWENTY ROUND CHINESE FIXED MAG :D and just in overall mint condition, but.... it was $419... :eek: Nope. No thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom