Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm here:rockwoot:
    what I miss? anything? I'm not about to go through all those post,so someone needs to lend me their notes:dunno:

In 7 days I have worked 104 hours:yesway: this OT couldnt have came at a better time..gonna put every bit of my OT into my savings so I can start getting what we need before the baby comes.:)

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I agree. 24 bucks for a box of 50, it's steep, but when you're out of choices then you do what you have to do.

I know -JC- was looking for 380 for his wife's new toy, so I'm hoping he see this and has the chance to get some.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, sorry I didn't update you all sooner. Had a bunch of stuff going on today and when we got home my pain meds helped me to pass out on the couch and the wife let me sleep. :rolleyes:

Looks like it's up in the air as to when I'll have surgery. Could be next week, could be next month, could be 3 months from now. :xmad: They just don't know yet.

On the plus side I have 20 more percocets and 30 more Dilaudids waiting on me! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well hey, if we ever get a tornado close by we can meet up and go chase it. I love chasing tornado's! It's even more fun with a spotter. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom