• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the congrats, y'all. I'm pretty excited about it.

SE, glad you're all set in the meds department, but I think we'd all be more happy if you were also all set in the no-more-kidney-stone department! Shucks...

Where the heck is Jclark? Hope he's still alive and at least semi-well (as much as is even possible for a guy who plays in poo all day, that is ;) ).

Ammo cans... do you guys store all your ammo in those cans? Or do just use those for _some_ of you ammo and then have a stash of just boxes of ammo? So far I have most of my ammo in the 50-cal cans, with only a handful of boxes that wouldn't fit in, but I'm trying to think extensibility, here.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thanks for the congrats, y'all. I'm pretty excited about it.

SE, glad you're all set in the meds department, but I think we'd all be more happy if you were also all set in the no-more-kidney-stone department! Shucks...

Where the heck is Jclark? Hope he's still alive and at least semi-well (as much as is even possible for a guy who plays in poo all day, that is ;) ).

Ammo cans... do you guys store all your ammo in those cans? Or do just use those for _some_ of you ammo and then have a stash of just boxes of ammo? So far I have most of my ammo in the 50-cal cans, with only a handful of boxes that wouldn't fit in, but I'm trying to think extensibility, here.

Gosh!! I hope JC didn't over self medicate with Jack and Coke!!!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I walked 4 miles on my lunch in this heat.

My shirt stretched so much from all the sweat that it looks like a skirt now! :pimp:

Dang Big!! If I was going on a four mile walk I would have to pack a cooler with a couple of sammichs a bag of chips five or six Diet Cokes!! maybe a little debbie cake!!:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    2 days??? Wow!

I planned on eating it last night, but Kara brought home takeout, so I postponed it to tonight.

Man Joe!! I think the beef growers would go broke if you turned up a vegetarian one day!! :D

I will never turn gay, don't even joke about it!:laugh:

I really do need to consider eating more chicken and less red meat, but it's just so good I can't resist.

Red meat is pretty much my only vice...

Besides drinking, smoking and women.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom