• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks for the congrats, y'all. I'm pretty excited about it.

SE, glad you're all set in the meds department, but I think we'd all be more happy if you were also all set in the no-more-kidney-stone department! Shucks...

Where the heck is Jclark? Hope he's still alive and at least semi-well (as much as is even possible for a guy who plays in poo all day, that is ;) ).

Ammo cans... do you guys store all your ammo in those cans? Or do just use those for _some_ of you ammo and then have a stash of just boxes of ammo? So far I have most of my ammo in the 50-cal cans, with only a handful of boxes that wouldn't fit in, but I'm trying to think extensibility, here.

Yeah, it's be nice to get rid of the stone. But at least I'm set in the drool-on-myself medication department! :laugh:

I have my range ammo in a 50cal can, but I have the rest of my ammo in a couple separate places. Only cause I have kids that like to snoop and no safe for it.

Mostly I use my ammo cans for SHTF supplies, cleaning supplies, etc.

any INGOers have bachelor party ideas?

no strip clubs. out-doorsy is good.

You're asking a bunch of gun guys for ideas for an outdoors bachelor party? :lmfao:

Ok. I'll bite. Someone with some property to shoot on. Lots of beer. Grill. Steaks. Brauts. You gotta have at least ONE piece of eye candy out there. Oh, and no drinking for those that'll be shooting. :)

It's fun and exhausting...

Just having the ability to be house shopping should be a fun part of life. :) Hope you find what you're looking for. Personally I'd rather invest in LAND and then build on it. But that's just me.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Okay.......
    1. I feel a bit better.....Thanks!!
    2. Dave's guns in Holland is not worth the drive. You can purchase overpriced stuff at Gander Mountain.
    3.I think I'm gonna try to quit smoking again.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    -J- I did want to ask about the mag order from CTD. Do they give dicounts on multiple mag orders? If so, then I might want to split the shipping on an order for a couple ruger mags

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Doug, has the glock selection improved any or did you look? last time I was in there they had 12 glocks........11 were .40 call and 1was a 9mm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom