Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You do know all you have to do is "Can I ride with you IBM
    78.gif
    "
    78.gif

Yea, or you could bum a ride with me! :D

I remember somebody who drove all the way to Bloomington to shoot a SKS.
    Besides.....you know the way!

Well see, that's Bloomington... :): That's only an hour a way... :) It's all good. Any chance I have to drive by or through my hometown I'm all about it. I'd drive down there just to sit of the front steps of the Owensville Library for an hour! :laugh:

It'll be 100 yrds, but I don't know how many "lanes", not many. I worked on it most of the day today, got some seat time on the backhoe.
    But, lastweek I ran over my chainsaw (duh) with the tractor, so I have to get it working again before I can make any more progress.

I wouldn't worry about having any "lanes". We're not the Ghostbusters and it's not going to kill us if we "cross the beams"! :D Besides, you know we'd do more bsing than shooting anyway. :thumbsup:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'm up!

I have an SKS in Pennsylvania I haven't ever seen, another gun left to me by my late grandfather-in-law, that I never met. BUT he knew his own family well enough to know if he left the guns to them, someone would get injured!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    You best be heading to Homo Depot tomorrow to get some temp screens until your landlord gets back or you are going to be miserable.
    I'll call him again tomorrow, it's my dad :D My parents own this house and rent it out. I take care of the house, do small improvements, pay the utilities/property taxes, and do any painting or small repairs.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I love my SKS. I put the Tapco stock on both that I've owned and never looked back. I love it love it love it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom