Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You be quiet dog eater! :D

Joe, I helped you out in the movie thread! I kinda made fun of the beginning of the thread jack if you don't get it. :D

Yeah, I got it.:):

I do know that SE is the cheapest whore on here. Joe is a close 2nd :D

WHAT? Indymonkey has twice as many PPD as I do!

Did someone really get all vag sandy over movie selections???
    I swear people in here will fight over which brand of anal itch cream is better.

Or maybe Joe is just a troublemaker!:D:D

If saying a movie of that caliber sucks, then defending myself when some sandy vag gets butthurt (FOR SOMEONE ELSE) counts as being a trouble maker, then call me guilty.:D

See, look at that...If I was a post whore, I would have turned that into 3 different posts!:laugh:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Did you all see where I made the effort to apologize for getting it started?

This has been a bad week for Doug. I've been neg rep'd by someone who should have been minding her own business and then by someone who's ability to form coherent sentences isn't challenged because she's on the internet.

So, I think I will only post when it's something where I know what I'm talking about..

Looks like I should just turn in my keys and quit. :crying:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Trust me, no, you can't. It gets real old, real fast. Ever heard of Cabin Fever? Remember how giddy I was at the SKS shoot? Yea, it's not fun staying at home all the time. TRUST ME.

Gee, I would have never made that connection.:D

The first 2 weeks after the shoulder surgery I never left the house, I was like a Ethiopian @ an all you eat buffet when I finally got out of the house. Man was I happy, you'd think I'd been in a pit having to put lotion on the entire time.:n00b:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy

The first 2 weeks after the shoulder surgery I never left the house, I was like a Ethiopian @ an all you eat buffet when I finally got out of the house. Man was I happy, you'd think I'd been in a pit having to put lotion on the entire time.:n00b:
    Or else it gets the hose again

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Yea, I know that feeling all too well. :):

So, has anyone nailed down any dates for a PW get together?

I would be free that day, as long as it's before Aug. 3rd

Just let me know when and where. :thumbsup:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    There's a place in Evansville called the Dogtown Inn. They serve food, beer and they have a shooting range right out side. It's not a long range, but it is there. I don't have any idea about there use or rental policies, but if it sounds like a doable spot, let me know and I will make some calls.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    There's a place in Evansville called the Dogtown Inn. They serve food, beer and they have a shooting range right out side. It's not a long range, but it is there. I don't have any idea about there use or rental policies, but if it sounds like a doable spot, let me know and I will make some calls.
    Spot shoots only.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Spot shoots only. is this a fact, or hear say. If it's hear say, I will call and find out.

and, a breakfast is good for me too. I like breakfast
    I'm 90% sure just spot shoots.
    The only place I could possibly think to rent is Daniel Boone gun club.
    But we need someone who is a member.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom