• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nope! I didn't get any of Dr. Ryan's root injection either.......pervert!!:D

:dunno: I know them breathing doctors like to molest their patients, so I'm just looking out for ya bro! :):

I took another nap..........and have been watching CSI all day.
    Man, I could get used to this.

Trust me, no, you can't. It gets real old, real fast. Ever heard of Cabin Fever? Remember how giddy I was at the SKS shoot? Yea, it's not fun staying at home all the time. TRUST ME.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    He was an extra in the movie!!! :D

The movie in question is a fake snuff film that involves:

1. Kidnapping.
    2. Bondage.
    3. Rape.
    4. Puke.
    5. ****.
    6. :poop:.

All I said was it was the worst movie I've ever seen(no way could I sit through the whole movie, but I got the gist of it) and someone, that I believe hasn't even seen the movie, started making a stink about it.:n00b:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    He was an extra in the movie!!! :D

The movie in question is a fake snuff film that involves:

1. Kidnapping.
    2. Bondage.
    3. Rape.
    4. Puke.
    5. ****.
    6. :poop:.

All I said was it was the worst movie I've ever seen(no way could I sit through the whole movie, but I got the gist of it) and someone, that I believe hasn't even seen the movie, started making a stink about it.:n00b:

See numbers 4. 5. & 6 of your list!!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Yea, uhmmmmm, sorry about that. I think I kind of got it started because I didn't see in your quote that you had highlighted that specific movie title, I thought you were arbitrarily busting his nvts for all of his choices. Then he came back and the SHTF.

Sorry. LOL

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yea, uhmmmmm, sorry about that. I think I kind of got it started because I didn't see in your quote that you had highlighted that specific movie title, I thought you were arbitrarily busting his nvts for all of his choices. Then he came back and the SHTF.

Sorry. LOL

Nah, JBeaver got it started.

But, for future reference, if someone quotes a large post and highlights a portion in bold, the bold part is what is being responded to.

Edit: nevermind, you said you just missed the bold part...Kinda like how I missed the part where you said you missed the bold part. :):

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Guys it's so hot outside! And I'm still stuck here at work. I'm roasting here! I can just feel the sweat pouring off my butt cheeks! Only 33 minutes left and I'm outta here.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Nah, JBeaver got it started.

But, for future reference, if someone quotes a large post and highlights a portion in bold, the bold part is what is being responded to.

Edit: nevermind, you said you just missed the bold part...Kinda like how I missed the part where you said you missed the bold part. :):

Yea, I know that. I just hit the send button before I realized which movie you were refering too.

Sorry -Joe- if I caused an distress.

I will try not to do it again...after all I've only been here since January :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't mind the heat. Heck I don't mind the cold. Dress for the weather and you'll have no issues. However, this heat is making my side hurt REALLY bad right now so I'm forced to stay inside. :xmad:

On a happier note, I locked the older two girls in their room and told them not to come out until they get along. The only reason for them to leave the room is if they have to pee, we call them for supper, or if there's blood or broken bones.

If they STILL can't get along, we'll do this all summer until they can. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom