• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Those guys crack me up...I'd never waste a rep on one of them, since no one actually looks at that :poop: and buys something.

I save my neg reps for the noobs on the fast track to the classifieds...They are the ones that annoy me the most, because sometimes they get away with it if a mod isn't online to catch it.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Gotta love douche bags who "leave" this site and then they go and talk smack about this site on another board then they come over here when they wanna sell their junk.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Morning! :welcome:

Man I wish I had something better to do today. I'm usually always doing something in the morning. Now I'm just sitting here like, uh, what? :):
    Me too......going to the doctor here in a few minutes. Guess I'll find out if I get to stay home or not.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Me too......going to the doctor here in a few minutes. Guess I'll find out if I get to stay home or not.

Hopefully YOU DO! Only rest and some good ole Vit. C and maybe some antibiotics is going to get you feeling better. Good luck at the doctors office. Hopefully you get what you need.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Back from the doctor.......don't have to be admitted. I feel better but still get winded very easy. I hope I feel better after a long nap!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Glad to here that jclark! I'd offer my help as well, but, ummm, I'm not sure I can get my goodwill to stretch out 2 and a half hours away... :): Sorry. I'd be helpful if I lived closer.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Back from the doctor.......don't have to be admitted. I feel better but still get winded very easy. I hope I feel better after a long nap!

Glad to hear your doing better!! and you can stay home!! Home always feels better than a hospital room!! and I'm with the rest of the guys if you need anything I would be happy to help!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Thanks guys!!! Up from the nap. I think I need to clean some pistols.
    I know I need to clean 2 rifles......but I'm really enjoying this time off.
    I'm just chilling in the basement in the dark with a fan on. Nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom