• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    This is the only photo I can find... you really can't see the tub...

58D28632-E61C-45A9-B3BB-5D95D4A3B47A.jpg

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    An orange doesn't really have all that much vitamin C in it. I just looked: One 8oz glass of OJ has 120% of the US RDA, what is the USRDA? 60mg 60mg!! So 1 glass is 72mg. I say to take 10gm. That's about 139 glasses of OJ.
    Thirsty? ;)

No, no building codes.
    Wait, I take that back. Some lady, the "sanitarian" had to come out and look at the septic leech lines before they covered them up.

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Yeah, no thanks. My buddy has an ~'07 4-Runner that asked me to install a stereo for him...I took one glance at it and just started laughing...Basically all of the plastic from the dashboard to the panels in the back are one piece.

I have NO clue how you get that detached from the dash without scratching or breaking anything.:n00b:

Actually, I know exactly how... Really expensive, really specialized tools that the average Joe ain't gonna have.

Neither my Dad, nor his Dad are mechanics by trade...Come to think of it, I have no idea how he knows so much about cars.:dunno:

Learned by way of necessity. The car broke and they were broke. It had to get fixed somehow.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    An orange doesn't really have all that much vitamin C in it. I just looked: One 8oz glass of OJ has 120% of the US RDA, what is the USRDA? 60mg 60mg!! So 1 glass is 72mg. I say to take 10gm. That's about 139 glasses of OJ.
    Thirsty, *****? ;)

No, no building codes.
    Wait, I take that back. Some lady, the "sanitarian" had to come out and look at the septic leech lines before they covered them up.
    The board of health.
    They check the field bed to make sure the ground percolates properly.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    How come we don't have hot weather girls???
    Just a bunch of gay weather men......who love other gay reporters....:n00b:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I remember my dad putting a new (timing ring?) in the transmission of the 1976 Ford truck. In order to get the new one on, he built a fire and put the new ring in it so it would swell up, then he could easily put it over the flywheel.
    He and his "dad" (actually his granddad) and my mom built their first house, it was a real honest to goodness log cabin, with newspaper and concrete between the logs. And snow in the wintertime!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I remember my dad putting a new (timing ring?) in the transmission of the 1976 Ford truck. In order to get the new one on, he built a fire and put the new ring in it so it would swell up, then he could easily put it over the flywheel.
    He and his "dad" (actually his granddad) and my mom built their first house, it was a real honest to goodness log cabin, with newspaper and concrete between the logs. And snow in the wintertime!
    The starter ring gear on a Manual trans. flywheel!
    I use a torch...but the concept is the same.
    I have plummed 2 log cabins......and some crazy house made of straw.:n00b:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Neither my Dad, nor his Dad are mechanics by trade...Come to think of it, I have no idea how he knows so much about cars.:dunno:

Mine didn't start off as one. He learned on the family farm by fixing equipment, fixing his own trucks, etc... He kind of developed a natural talent for mechanical work somehow.

Back in the mid 90's he fixed up an old Jeep for his brother's friend, then another vehicle for his brother, then another for someone else, etc... In 2005 he was fed up with his job as a freight supervisor for a trucking company and dove in headfirst doing restorations full time and he does amazing work. :patriot:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Haha... when I was in highschool and changing out the ring gear in my '79 CJ5, we put the ring gear on the wood stove and the flywheel (covered up) out in the snow. Worked like a charm :D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I got my backhoe fixed today. Me and the little person went out and moved some dirt tonight. There is something really relaxing and fulfilling about just moving dirt around. I guess cause you can SEE what you did when you get done at the end of the day....

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I got my backhoe fixed today. Me and the little person went out and moved some dirt tonight. There is something really relaxing and fulfilling about just moving dirt around. I guess cause you can SEE what you did when you get done at the end of the day....
    It's kinda like playing in the sandbox when you were a kid...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    How come we don't have hot weather girls???
    Just a bunch of gay weather men......who love other gay reporters....:n00b:

Must be a E-ville thing cause Indy's got some hottie's

Angela Buchman WISH-TV Channel 8
    (My fav, meet here once and she is smoking hot!)
    ANGELA-BUCHMAN_20081020230737_320_240.JPG

Crystal Wicker WRTV Channel 6
    23034785_400X300.jpg

Nicole Misencik WTHR Channel 13
    6993314_BG2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads