• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I go away all day, come back, and I have to read three pages? Well I don't damn well think so!!! :laugh:

I hope everyone had a good day. I spent half of it in bed and the other half helping someone move. Which, in hindsight, was probably a bad idea. :dunno: I'm in so much pain and so tired that if I didn't have a backspace button this post would look like this...

kljio ahoiita i haoihow LOL

:n00b:

Dilaudid is some GOOOOOOD stuff! Have I said that already? No? It's some GOOOOD stuff! :D

Alright guys. I'm out again. Gotta get some sleep. 36 more hours before I get prodded by the doctor... :puke:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I go away all day, come back, and I have to read three pages? Well I don't damn well think so!!! :laugh:

I hope everyone had a good day. I spent half of it in bed and the other half helping someone move. Which, in hindsight, was probably a bad idea. :dunno: I'm in so much pain and so tired that if I didn't have a backspace button this post would look like this...

Dilaudid is some GOOOOOOD stuff! Have I said that already? No? It's some GOOOOD stuff! :D

Alright guys. I'm out again. Gotta get some sleep. 36 more hours before I get prodded by the doctor... :puke:

While the King PW is away, the miniPWs will play!

I think you're a little crazy for helping somebody move while in so much pain! But... it's also, IMHO, a sign that you're a pretty great person, willing to help out no matter what. There's not a price that can be paid to have a friend like that. So kudos to ya.

Goodnight! Enjoy those magical feel-good pills!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Good luck with that trip to the Dr, It will be good to get rid of it. Don't over do it. keep us informed!!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    1500 POSTS!

ETA (cuz I don't wanna mess up the 1500 count yet!) - I have 1500 posts on INGO. Jclark has 1255 in this thread ALONE. Just thought I'd point that out. :D

4wyl

Dang post whores!

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    1500 POSTS!

ETA (cuz I don't wanna mess up the 1500 count yet!) - I have 1500 posts on INGO. Jclark has 1255 in this thread ALONE. Just thought I'd point that out. :D

4wyl

Dang post whores!

There now young padawan!! you have lots to learn, but the force is strong with you!! :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    As much fun as all y'all can be, the weather is so beautiful out that I'm gonna go sit on the patio (maybe move down to the community pool in a bit) and read some Ayoob. Amazon.com: In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in…

I've read it once already, on my brother's recommendation that I read it before I started carrying (and I tell new shooters the same now). But it's been a year since I read it and then started carrying and shooting, and I've learned a lot since then, so I reckon it's high time I revisit it and see what more I can glean from it.

Ciao!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

As much fun as all y'all can be, the weather is so beautiful out that I'm gonna go sit on the patio (maybe move down to the community pool in a bit) and read some Ayoob. Amazon.com: In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in…

I've read it once already, on my brother's recommendation that I read it before I started carrying (and I tell new shooters the same now). But it's been a year since I read it and then started carrying and shooting, and I've learned a lot since then, so I reckon it's high time I revisit it and see what more I can glean from it.

Ciao!

No problem there! I drink 2 gallons of water a day!
    I'm actually gonna check that book out. Looks like its a good read.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county

Ciao!

:+1:Sounds like I something I need to buy. Thanks for mentioning it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom