• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have two of the receiver parts that go into the hitch bar. I can let you use one if you want.

I wished I knew what hey're called.

I hate when that :poop: happens. :noway:

I know it's around here somewhere, I usually leave it in the back hatch...I need to call around and see if I let someone borrow it and forgot.

I'm definitely going tomorrow even if I have to go buy a new one, which I don't want to do.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I don't want to invite myself along, but I would really like to have a fishing buddy. One of these times you're going, if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to go.

Doug

Also, did you get any photos. I know the cat got away, but all those other, heck I'd like to see 'em

well heck..should of invited yourself along today! would of loved to have your company. Im not sure when the next time Ill be able to go will be,with the wife being pregnant and me getting ready to go back to 3rds but Ill et out eventually and your more than welcome to go with me.
    I didnt take many pics but here are the ones I did take.
    P2220024.jpg

P2220017.jpg

P2220018.jpg

P2220026.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Were any of you guys aware of a website taking a poll about which govt. program(s) to cut?

I just saw it on CNN. The number one on the poll was "An Emergency Welfare Fund", he closed the story by saying, the govt., who sponsored the poll, has said they have decided to drop the poll, so no actions will be taken.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    well heck..should of invited yourself along today! would of loved to have your company. Im not sure when the next time Ill be able to go will be,with the wife being pregnant and me getting ready to go back to 3rds but Ill et out eventually and your more than welcome to go with me.
    I didnt take many pics but here are the ones I did take.
    P2220024.jpg

P2220026.jpg

That is a nice basket of fish. MMMMMMMM, bacon and fresh fish. Did you wrap any of the crappie in bacon while frying?

Just PM me, and if I can, I will be more than happy to get out there and relax while waiting for the pole to stating jiggling.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That is a nice basket of fish. MMMMMMMM, bacon and fresh fish. Did you wrap any of the crappie in bacon while frying?

heck yeah! I cooked 2lbs of bacon:): I filleted most of the crappie but a few I just scraped the scales off,took the head,fins and tails off then wrapped in bacon..took a long time to cook though.
    was better than anything you'd get a 5 star restaurant:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom