• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Sorry -MK-, but the ad said he removed the folder and put the factory back on. It does, to me, look like it's a good deal though. I'm not a shot gun fan right now, but I have one on my list.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yea, the OP didn't hit me at all. It was the two hangers on...I guess he has groupies now.

Oh well. There's always the ignore button, but I really don't want to use that, everyone has something to say and I enjoy reading it.

Doug

Wow!! your on a roll today!! two negative reps in one day!!:rockwoot: Oh wait that isn't suppose to be a good thing is it!! I tried to hit ya but it says I have to spread the love around before repping you again!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Wow!! your on a roll today!! two negative reps in one day!!:rockwoot: Oh wait that isn't suppose to be a good thing is it!! I tried to hit ya but it says I have to spread the love around before repping you again!! :D

Yea, the rep system is fickle. Not really, but you hit me yesterday, so I kind of figured if yo tried it wouldn't let you today.

Thanks for trying

Doug

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    U.S. Icon, the Chevy Camaro............totally built and assembled in Canada.

I did not know this.

I still want one though

What about the Mustang? (Figured if you had some page up about where the Camaro is built, you might have easy access to the Mustang facts, too)

ETA
    :facepalm: NVM... forgot it was on Nat Geo

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Evil Doug needs some rep........ everybody hook him up!

I'd love to, but I HATE THIS DARN MESSAGE!!!!

picture.php

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I googled it and they are apperntly built in Flat Rock, MI

I tell you what, man... if it came down to straight looks as the deciding factor between me buying a Camaro or a Mustang (current model), I'd probably go with the Camaro. But with Ford not taking bailout money, and this new info that they're built in Michigan, I'd have no problem gettin' a Mustang instead. I'd be glad to support a company that has made good business decisions.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I tell you what, man... if it came down to straight looks as the deciding factor between me buying a Camaro or a Mustang (current model), I'd probably go with the Camaro. But with Ford not taking bailout money, and this new info that they're built in Michigan, I'd have no problem gettin' a Mustang instead. I'd be glad to support a company that has made good business decisions.

I like the Camaro a lot, however, I read somewhere that the Mustang has more 'every thing' than the Camaro. I'm not a car nut so me trying to relay numbers, i.e. horse power, torque, 0-60 times and stuff like that.

It would still be the Camaro for me though, knowing it can be whipped by the Mustang, Oh well.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

I think the Camaro looks way better myself...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom