Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Next time I'll wait for an even number to break :rolleyes:

The problem for you is this thread is considered off limits to people trying to get their 50 posts. There are no quality posts in here by definition. So your posts will ultimately not count for you anyway.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Obama just loves to hear himself talk, he's announcing his new chief of staff and a 3 line blurp would do it but instead he will talk for an hour

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    The problem for you is this thread is considered off limits to people trying to get their 50 posts. There are no quality posts in here by definition. So your posts will ultimately not count for you anyway.

I did not know that. Dont they just delete them, like they have for the other threads?

If thats the case and they dont then I apologize and this will be my last post in here for a while

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I did not know that. Dont they just delete them, like they have for the other threads?

If thats the case and they dont then I apologize and this will be my last post in here for a while

No apologies needed. I don't care if you post here or not. Just letting you know these may not count. The Mods are the ones that keep an eye on such things. And yes, I think they usually just delete them and then you wonder why your post count went down.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'd rather watch two dogs fornicate in the alley than watch him. :noway:

I used to have a male Brittany that did the stud service for some guys females. The wife always got irritated what we would stand out there watching them :D

Oh my... unintentional page ownage is so wonderful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom