Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The last time it quit the dash unit didn't work, had a bad fuse I found out later, maybe I can put a small fan near the unit, or quit playing loud music for a long time

I'd vote for a small fan or some way to get more air around it.

Some music you can't listen to if its not loud :rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    The last time it quit the dash unit didn't work, had a bad fuse I found out later, maybe I can put a small fan near the unit, or quit playing loud music for a long time

the fan would probably help, but the amp for that system prob isn't in the dash. Its likely either under a seat or behind one of the plastic side panels.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah I know of those units, and actually have one or two on hand that I'm not using if he would need one. They just aren't the best sound quality.

I'm sure it depends on the brand and quality of the one you use. Last time I used one they had really good sound quality still. :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    got all the stuff for my shotgun build...minus the sling. just waiting for a PM from Mrs Gungho:rockwoot:
    got a speed feed III stock,side saddle shell holder,fiber optic front sight,winchester police fore end,choate mag tube extension and I'll be topping it all off with an Urban E.R.T sling:ar15:
    and I also ordered a kydex mag holder for my glock 19 mags and a 33 round mag and 2 standard 15 round mags.:rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    got all the stuff for my shotgun build...minus the sling. just waiting for a PM from Mrs Gungho:rockwoot:
    got a speed feed III stock,side saddle shell holder,fiber optic front sight,winchester police fore end,choate mag tube extension and I'll be topping it all off with an Urban E.R.T sling:ar15:
    and I also ordered a kydex mag holder for my glock 19 mags and a 33 round mag and 2 standard 15 round mags.:rockwoot:

Very nice Kris!! I'm looking forward to seeing this shotgun when its done.

I'm doing some holster shopping right now myself. Trying to decide between kydex or another leather one. This time an OWB though, I may just get both. But deciding which one is the hard part.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Cool :ar15:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im sayin i dont have hardly any , & we shot most of the 223 up at PW 2 :ar15:
    I may only be able to bring my glock 19 to PW 3 :D :D

I dub your HK "Pringles"..you know..."once ya pop,ya cant stop":laugh:
    If I owned that gun I'd go through several hundred rounds each range trip:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom