mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think my best bet is to try to find an old bank safe. Sure it could be cracked by someone knowledgeable, but I'm just concerned about hoodlums.

We lucked out several years ago. Found an old safe from an attorney's office in a classified ad. Some guy had it in his garage and it was in the way. It is big enough for two people to stand in and is super heavy...lead lined walls. Hubby built shelves and gun racks in it and it works great. No way anyone is ever getting that thing out of our house easily. We had to move the freezer to get it in place and that freezer is full so they'd have to deal with both. We used pipes to roll it in and then removed the pipes. We can't even scoot it on the floor. I think we paid $400 for it. Took four of us to lay it over in the bed of the truck and used the loader bucket to unload it onto the sidewalk when we got home.

Indeed, I'm on my second 1/2 pot size cup right now. It needs to say "for THOSE kinda mornings"

Hubby calls my mug a bathtub with a handle. Just made a second pot. I got up and started weeding the flower bed right outside the door and got caught up in that this morning before my INGO time.

I need to go move a plant. Just figured out what it is and it is likely to take over where it is currently. I have a good spot for it where I don't care if it goes nuts, but need to do that before it gets too well established. The friend who gave it to me wasn't sure what it was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom