mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Food sounds good...better go see if the burger is thawing for lunch. May need to run to town for buns.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My wife will be calling me soon to go meet her for lunch with her parents. It may not be a very good time. We are supposed to be discussing nursing home arrangements. We're not sure how they are going to take it but we are out of options.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My wife will be calling me soon to go meet her for lunch with her parents. It may not be a very good time. We are supposed to be discussing nursing home arrangements. We're not sure how they are going to take it but we are out of options.

Good luck. That is not going to be an easy discussion. Maybe they realize it is time for this discussion though?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't posted any flower pictures around here the last few days. Here are some that I snapped yesterday and then I have to go move that plant.

One of my daylillies

The Astilbe

Another kind of Lilly...this one lurks in the gardens stalking things! LOL

Rose Campion

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

I have been through the same thing with my parents. It is not a fun time of life.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good luck. That is not going to be an easy discussion. Maybe they realize it is time for this discussion though?

Pretty sure her dad does but her mom is no longer capable of understanding. We're gonna do our best to make it easier for her. We know this is the best thing we can do for them but its still hard. I think my wife may have a harder time with it than they will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom