• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So I couldn’t answer this until this morning. It’s not any louder but the sound is completely different. Like.... I got slightly aroused at how ****ing awesome it sounds. I mean this thing is gutless. It can’t make 150hp at the flywheel. But it sounds like it’s going to eat everything in sight. It’s probably not as bad as your biscuit because the passenger compartment doesn’t stretch out over it. That extra air space conducts a lot of sound.

Flowmasters?

I've always run a 3" system, X-piped with Flowmaster's turned down in front of the rear axle.

Pure.

Sex.

:faint:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I couldn’t answer this until this morning. It’s not any louder but the sound is completely different. Like.... I got slightly aroused at how ****ing awesome it sounds. I mean this thing is gutless. It can’t make 150hp at the flywheel. But it sounds like it’s going to eat everything in sight. It’s probably not as bad as your biscuit because the passenger compartment doesn’t stretch out over it. That extra air space conducts a lot of sound.

Yeah I thought about that after I asked the question.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So Sunday is our state fairgrounds event. Anyone in the area should stop by. Truck should have 3 drivers so there’s a good chance it’ll be on course all day.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Really good burger here and the root beer was amazing!

o937gy.jpg

vopt2x.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I woulda went just for a rootbeer float...ok and a tenderloin. Checking out his ride would have been a bonus

Crazy thing........the 11 year old and I were out yesterday doing the food shopping. We stopped at the famouse tomato just east of the Mug for fresh fruit. When we rolled west we saw the Mug and the truck just pulled in by itself...:)
    A super, fries and a Mug of R-beer for me. That was just a few hours earlier than Rusty text me to say he was there. Life had me doing medical things for the spouse so I had to pass.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Crazy thing........the 11 year old and I were out yesterday doing the food shopping. We stopped at the famouse tomato just east of the Mug for fresh fruit. When we rolled west we saw the Mug and the truck just pulled in by itself...:)
    A super, fries and a Mug of R-beer for me. That was just a few hours earlier than Rusty text me to say he was there. Life had me doing medical things for the spouse so I had to pass.

I enjoy an occasional trip Mug &Bun, I'd go a little more often but I have to drive across the city to get it. The wife doesn't like to sit outside and eat (she freaks out over bees) and she doesn't like to eat in the car. So it can be a challenge to convince her to go. But its always a good excuse to spend a little time with my brother as its one of his favorite places

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    All this talk about the Mug and Bun makes me think that we may have our lunch destination after swinging by the fair grounds to scope out the auto x.

Actually made some forward movement on the racecar today so life is good.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Had a little convo with the mouse the other day. Block will get clearanced by the machine shop and the pistons will get pushed onto the rods. Once that’s done we can knock it into a long block pretty quick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom