indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Wow a Chevy didn’t see that coming!

Its only good for like 12.00 in the quarter.

But that’s a good color for it.

Are you driving in the rain?
    Summer tires?

Not mine. Saw that ZL 1 yesterday parked outside the Subway, I was on my way to the Big Red :rolleyes:. I did a walk around & took a couple of pics when this crusty old guy walks out of the Subway in my direction. I asked if it was his and he nodded. We talked for 5 minutes, his best comment was "This things a beast. It'll get away from you if you're not paying attention".

Some years ago, I had a '98 SS. Black on Black with chrome wheels and about half the horsepower.

august0110.jpg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So are people who have never driven a high performance car dumb enough to buy a $60,000 car with 707 hp and go out and just mash on the go pedal?[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes they are. Too many people always wanted a fast car but never had one. Now they can get one, make payments and have the creature comforts. But they still can't drive

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat wrecked after just 18 miles | Fox News

I don’t really understand this the Hellcat is not a scary car to drive. My wife’s car is a 6 speed just set everything on street mode and drive. We take it shopping or out to dinner ect. easy to drive solid rides way better than you would think.
    You do have a stupid amount of power available and application of the go pedal has to take in consideration road surface, traffic ect.

My Scat Pack is a rip snorting backfiring last of the big block muscle cars it lopes at idle one suspension setting stiff. When you take off normal you may still spin on the crosswalk stripes it can become a handful quick.

I bought a 1970 AMX 390 4 speed in 1984 from the local machine shop because a customer did not pay his bill. It was scary you didn’t know If was going to launch straight or go to the left or right you have to shift gently to avoid spinning in any gear. My father forced a sell after I blew the clutch out street racing. He was right I would have probably killed myself in it. My 1968 Charger was much more controllable.

So are people who have never driven a high performance car dumb enough to buy a $60,000 car with 707 hp and go out and just mash on the go pedal?

Ban Low Performance People, Not High Performance Cars!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom