• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Making progress. This will be together by the end of the week.

1zt8p1.jpg

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Test fit spread bore adapter to the Holley. All the butterflies cleared fine. Airflow looks....interesting. We’ll see. I have a line on an open style adapter if I don’t like this one.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Not "Hot Rod" related but it'll bump the thread; driving to work this morning in the Beemer, hear an odd rhythmic noise so I turn down the radio. Nope it's definitely not part of the Bob and Tom skit but now the battery light comes on in the dash and a minute later the temp starts to climb. DAMN! Must have dropped a belt so I muscle it into a nearby parking lot (never realized how well BMW power steering works) and get out and pop the hood to see the belt in places it shouldn't be.

Thank God for the $10/year Progressive roadside assistance rider on my insurance. Call them up get the car home and jump into the truck to get to work and when I arrive at work there's the distinct odor of hot brakes. I do a quick check and find the left rear caliper is dragging!!!:xmad: Oh well, it's a three day weekend and we didn't have any plans!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not "Hot Rod" related but it'll bump the thread; driving to work this morning in the Beemer, hear an odd rhythmic noise so I turn down the radio. Nope it's definitely not part of the Bob and Tom skit but now the battery light comes on in the dash and a minute later the temp starts to climb. DAMN! Must have dropped a belt so I muscle it into a nearby parking lot (never realized how well BMW power steering works) and get out and pop the hood to see the belt in places it shouldn't be.

Thank God for the $10/year Progressive roadside assistance rider on my insurance. Call them up get the car home and jump into the truck to get to work and when I arrive at work there's the distinct odor of hot brakes. I do a quick check and find the left rear caliper is dragging!!!:xmad: Oh well, it's a three day weekend and we didn't have any plans!

3's. This always comes in bundles of 3's.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

Regardless that sucks. Hopefully the belt didn't shred any wires when it was floppydickin aroumd in there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom