• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just leave them to their own stupidity and soon enough the problem will be solved. It is the nanny system that keeps too many of them around longer than they should be.

I have to respectfully disagree. Too many of them are breeding a new generation of stupid. Plus a wise man once told me.. The stupid people have us surrounded and outnumbered, but at least we know where they are.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    With all the seasonal activities and OT at work, I haven't had much time to get my hands dirty on my projects. However I plan to make time to make some small progress this week while on vacation

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nice.

I am planning to do some minor cosmetic work and open up the rear wheel wells at the bottom of the quarters. I just want a little more clearance for the 29.5 slick to have some room for growth

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nice.

I am planning to do some minor cosmetic work and open up the rear wheel wells at the bottom of the quarters. I just want a little more clearance for the 29.5 slick to have some room for growth

I will finally be able to put it on a lift and get a tape on the rear suspension and available space to move in the tubs. At times I wish it was a hard top/sedan.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM
    Since it’s a convertible are you going to reinforce the frame ect. ?

Yes. I have a good idea what I need to do I just have to pull the rear seat and get into the body. If this all works out to be to crazy the convertible will find a new home and a 2 door post will replace it.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    My Pontiac 350 has some blow by. Not a big deal but it spits out the breathers quite a bit, and the oil spots in the driveway are annoying. Sooo....baffled valve cover breathers? There’s a provision on my air cleaner for a tube, so I get an elbow to fit the valve cover and hook it up that way?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom