Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have no clue what "woke" means. Is it an insulting term or are people proud to be called woke?

Who makes this crap up?
    If you are "woke" it means that you believe all of the world's ills lie at the feet of heterosexual white people, and especially white males. Unless you believe that there are 57 genders, men can be pregnant, etc., then you are not "woke". In other words, "woke" is synonymous with "insane".

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Got got it conservatives? To signal your genuine conservatism you must attack Jenner.
    "The way she chooses to live her personal life harms you in no way"

It is responsible for the Kardashians, the harm has already been incalculable

If it developed a taste for underage children, Tomi, would how it lives its personal life still be no harm/no foul as long as they weren't my kin?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "The way she chooses to live her personal life harms you in no way"

It is responsible for the Kardashians, the harm has already been incalculable

If it developed a taste for underage children, Tomi, would how it lives its personal life still be no harm/no foul as long as they weren't my kin?
    Is Jenner a kid ****er. Is that what you’re saying?

Remember what my complaint is here. It’s one thing to oppose society’s insistence that I have to go along with critical gender theory. My complaint is that Jenner need not be attacked to oppose that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is Jenner a kid ****er. Is that what you’re saying?

Remember what my complaint is here. It’s one thing to oppose society’s insistence that I have to go along with critical gender theory. My complaint is that Jenner need not be attacked to oppose that.
    Critical gender theory is a thing now? Is everything "critical"? Is there a "critical theorizing theory"? I think there should be. This **** has gotten out of hand.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's wokeism to call a man in a dress a woman.
    So one must attack the man in a dress to not be woke? If you’re not saying that, okay then. If your only objection is that whatshername acknowledged Jenner as a woman, fine. My objection, as I said, is about treating Jenner like ****. I think him “feeling” like he’s a woman is between him and his therapist. If he forwards otherwise good ideas at CPAC, I can support the good ideas. If he forwards bad ideas, I can attack the bad ideas. Attacking the person is silly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Critical gender theory is a thing now? Is everything "critical"? Is there a "critical theorizing theory"? I think there should be. This **** has gotten out of hand.
    Yes. It’s a thing. There’s a reason why they’re making so much about gender.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think they're being overly critical. About everything.
    Being critical is the whole point. You flip cultural norms by criticizing them through problematizing every aspect about it. It’s part of deconstruction. Identify the oppressed, and the oppressor, and figure out how the dominant culture is using cultural norms to oppress non-dominant cultures.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Being critical is the whole point. You flip cultural norms by criticizing them through problematizing every aspect about it. It’s part of deconstruction. Identify the oppressed, and the oppressor, and figure out how the dominant culture is using cultural norms to oppress non-dominant cultures.
    Then I think it's time for the criticized to become the criticizers.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So one must attack the man in a dress to not be woke? If you’re not saying that, okay then. If your only objection is that whatshername acknowledged Jenner as a woman, fine. My objection, as I said, is about treating Jenner like ****. I think him “feeling” like he’s a woman is between him and his therapist. If he forwards otherwise good ideas at CPAC, I can support the good ideas. If he forwards bad ideas, I can attack the bad ideas. Attacking the person is silly.

Would you host a pedophile to give a speech at CPAC if they spread good ideals, even if they were openly showing somehow that they were a pedophile?

I think there should be some basic level of standards here for what is at least decent enough to get your foot in the door. If you want to put the women's clothes in the closet, and come have a discussion like an adult, sure fine that's your own private business.

But if you want to come out dressed like a clown, promoting degenerate nonsense, I couldn't care less what comes out of your mouth. And if you get attacked for it, well maybe you shouldn't dress like a clown?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Would you host a pedophile to give a speech at CPAC if they spread good ideals, even if they were openly showing somehow that they were a pedophile?

I think there should be some basic level of standards here for what is at least decent enough to get your foot in the door. If you want to put the women's clothes in the closet, and come have a discussion like an adult, sure fine that's your own private business.

But if you want to come out dressed like a clown, promoting degenerate nonsense, I couldn't care less what comes out of your mouth. And if you get attacked for it, well maybe you shouldn't dress like a clown?
    Jenner thinking he’s a woman is a personal matter between him and his therapist. Him thinking what he does does not hurt me or you. If there is harm, it is the woke aspect of forcing a worldview on people, which Jenner does not seem to support.

Now, if you have actual evidence that Jenner is a pedophile that’s a different thing altogether. Pedophiles pray on young innocence. But if you don’t have actual evidence your fear is unfounded.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't care if I ruffle feathers, I look at it this way.

If you're born with a Twig and berries, it does not matter if you get gender reassignment surgery, you are still a man.

There are only two sexes, what you "Think" you are don't mean :poop:.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Jenner thinking he’s a woman is a personal matter between him and his therapist. Him thinking what he does does not hurt me or you. If there is harm, it is the woke aspect of forcing a worldview on people, which Jenner does not seem to support.

Now, if you have actual evidence that Jenner is a pedophile that’s a different thing altogether. Pedophiles pray on young innocence. But if you don’t have actual evidence your fear is unfounded.

It's not a personal matter when he dresses up that way in front of kids.

I'm not liberal enough to find that remotely tolerable. If he had any respect for tradition and conservative values, he'd keep it at home.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't care if I ruffle feathers, I look at it this way.

If you're born with a Twig and berries, it does not matter if you get gender reassignment surgery, you are still a man.

There are only two sexes, what you "Think" you are don't mean :poop:.
    Fine. There are indeed two sexes. That’s not my complaint. So then should you angrily shake your fists at Jenner, because he has gender dysphoria, a mental disorder?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom