• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    That has been the point i have tried to make in the past. If there are peaceful protestors, they should be attempting to stop violent ones, no matter what the cause.
    At what cost, attempting to stop a violent protestor can and will put your well being and life in danger.
    There is still no clue at what extent of the crowd was there to incite issues and what faction they supported.

Are you willing to stop that one person that is part of a group that infiltrated the masses to cause issues only to get the living :poop: beat out of you?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    At what cost, attempting to stop a violent protestor can and will put your well being and life in danger.
    There is still no clue at what extent of the crowd was there to incite issues and what faction they supported.

Are you willing to stop that one person that is part of a group that infiltrated the masses to cause issues only to get the living :poop: beat out of you?
    If it was right next to me, yeah, probably but dispersing is also an attempt to stop violence by not providing cover thus giving authorities access to those doing violence. My main contention is not to act like nothing is happening and carrying on as such

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That has been the point i have tried to make in the past. If there are peaceful protestors, they should be attempting to stop violent ones, no matter what the cause.
    I actually saw this happen in Louisville where local clergy basically shut down the antifa/blm rioters. One night.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would answer that guy with a Malcolm X quote.

“By visibly hovering near us, they are ‘proving’ that they are ‘with us.’ But the hard truth is this isn’t helping to solve America’s racist problem. The Negroes aren’t the racists. Where the really sincere white people have got to do their ‘proving’ of themselves is not among the black victims, but out on the battle lines of where America’s racism really is — and that’s in their home communities; America’s racism is among their own fellow whites. That’s where sincere whites who really mean to accomplish something have got to work.”

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Parents of that CHILD should be flogged :xmad:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    But if we’re being honest, isn’t it important that blocking the doors isn’t the same thing as an angry mob breaking into the Capitol building, breaking into chambers, and occupying offices? How many police officers were injured during the time they blocked the doors?

That said, I could easily speculate and stay within the bounds of reason to say it’s doubtful that the media and the Democrats would react the same if the lefties did do the same that the Capitol rioters did.

Who started the ‘occupying the office’ bull crap? It was like a foreign power invading a country and taking over. A far cry from vandalizing a few offices.

Once people start repeating the rhetoric, people start believing lies.

No one occupied anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    No. I did not miss those videos. Yes. There were peaceful protestors there. It appears that they some were let in by Capitol police. I’ve been very consistent on that point. I’ve even remarked how most of them seemed more like tourists just in awe of the place, and even staying within the roped tourist areas.

I also did not miss the video of people beating Capitol police. Or breaking breaking in forcefully. I did not miss the video where the crowd voiced their intentions. I didn’t miss the video where they threatened police to back down and let them in. I didn’t miss the video of them occupying various offices and chambers. I didn’t miss the videos where they demanded to know where Pence was.

This is where solidarity gets murky. How far can some members of the tribe go before other members say, no. We’re not with you if you go there. If you don’t don't separate yourself, then you get lumped in with them. I’m not talking about the left. They’ll lump you in with the worst anyway just for opposing anything they do. Do you think people went too far or not? Are you in solidarity with them on that or not? I’m not. They were in the wrong.

Before one can truly side with or against a situation, we need to know what tribe started it. Once we know all the facts, I’ll make my decision.

What tribe do you support?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Before one can truly side with or against a situation, we need to know what tribe started it. Once we know all the facts, I’ll make my decision.

I will take a step back and ask why it is that after we established that full-blown rioting is acceptable, why are we having this conversation?

Why is Lt. Toilet bring protected while Derek Chauvin sits in prison?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    San Francisco's gay men's choir say they are coming for your children. Not really in the way some headlines have made it sound but does anybody else find the guy in the video very creepy?

article-60e5dcb8eefab.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who started the ‘occupying the office’ bull crap? It was like a foreign power invading a country and taking over. A far cry from vandalizing a few offices.

Once people start repeating the rhetoric, people start believing lies.

No one occupied anything.

I think you took “occupying offices” a little more powerfully than I did. You break in, chase everyone off, sit in the HBIC’s office with your feet on her desk, you’re occupying the office. You’ve not usurped the political office. You’re physically occupying it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don’t support tribes. That retarded. I support individuals who I think are right on a given issue. I don’t support individuals I think are wrong on a given issue. I’ll argue against you if I think you’re wrong. I’ll argue for you when I think you’re right. Being a member of a tribe does not make you right on everything or wrong on everything. Though I’ll admit that being on tribe Democrat skews heavily towards wrong these days.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I will take a step back and ask why it is that after we established that full-blown rioting is acceptable, why are we having this conversation?

Why is Lt. Toilet bring protected while Derek Chauvin sits in prison?
    I have never accepted that rioting is acceptable. So I’m not gonna change my opinion on that just because some ideologues have subverted some important and influential positions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom