• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    [video=youtube;9CIQQewr1_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIQQewr1_Q[/video]
    What a conspiracy theory. The santa goes from just being a liberal to an ivy league graduate who moonlights as Santa to brainwash children.

This is a non story, guy was fired, the mall took another Santa to gift a nerf gun to the kid.
    Amazing that A Christmas Story is pumped into our living rooms every christmas on a loop, yet no one has ever had a problem with that Santa refusing Ralphie of a bb gun.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;9CIQQewr1_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIQQewr1_Q[/video]

Zp7jBTv.png

https://twitter.com/chiproytx/status/1336278801039421440

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did you assume it's gender?

To be technical, I assumed its sex. However masculine it may be, the voice gives it away. Pretty sure that Claus has a *****. That makes her female. It's a reasonable assumption.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What a conspiracy theory. The santa goes from just being a liberal to an ivy league graduate who moonlights as Santa to brainwash children.

This is a non story, guy was fired, the mall took another Santa to gift a nerf gun to the kid.
    Amazing that A Christmas Story is pumped into our living rooms every christmas on a loop, yet no one has ever had a problem with that Santa refusing Ralphie of a bb gun.

You must be new to YouTube. Talking heads gotta talk about something.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It's not a conspiracy theory. Just a nutter trying to impose her delusions on others.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    And Christmas light displays are biased now...

https://thegreggjarrett.com/your-christmas-lights-are-triggering-me/

Anonymous letter to the homeowner:

“I couldn’t help but notice your Christmas lights display. During these unprecedented times, we have all experienced challenges which casual words just don’t describe what we’re feeling,” the letter reads.

“The idea of twinkling, colorful lights are a reminder of divisions that continue to run through our society, a reminder of systemic biases against our neighbors who don’t celebrate Christmas or who can’t afford to put up lights of their own,” it continued.

“We must do the work of educating ourselves about the harmful impact an outward-facing display like yours can have. I challenge you to respect the dignity of all people, while striving to learn from the differences, ideas and opinions of our neighbors. We must come together collectively and challenge these institutional inequities; St. Anthony is a community welcoming of all people and we must demand better for ourselves.”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

“I couldn’t help but notice your Christmas lights display. During these unprecedented times, we have all experienced challenges which casual words just don’t describe what we’re feeling,” the letter reads.

“The idea of twinkling, colorful lights are a reminder of divisions that continue to run through our society, a reminder of systemic biases against our neighbors who don’t celebrate Christmas or who can’t afford to put up lights of their own,” it continued.

“We must do the work of educating ourselves about the harmful impact an outward-facing display like yours can have. I challenge you to respect the dignity of all people, while striving to learn from the differences, ideas and opinions of our neighbors. We must come together collectively and challenge these institutional inequities; St. Anthony is a community welcoming of all people and we must demand better for ourselves.”

"Except YOU with your oppressive twinkly lights!" :rolleyes:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I would be motivated to get more lights and put them up.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Gee, I'm surprised they didn't threaten destruction if they didn't take them down.
    After all, that is the usual response of ANTIFA, the Democrat Brown Shirts.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

There's no way someone can write that un-sarcastically, right? :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom