Uranus
    cbXPXjS.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Apparently the new definition of "racist" involves bigotry+power. No power, no racism.

I have yet to understand how inbred white supremacists with no political power of any kind are racist while members of the New York Times editorial staff don't have the "power" to be racist.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The very definition of useful idiots. Do they think that, in the brave new world they plan to usher in, they won't be considered to be white

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Bad headline. She wasn't arrested for "making up a rape fantasy." She was arrested for false informing after telling police she was raped when she wasn't.

Some people fantasize about being raped. Some even carry out the fantasy through role play. What they don't do is call the cops afterwords and claim they were actually raped.

Honestly, this belongs here more. PPD.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    History teachers in a school district outside of Boston were caught conspiring to shut down the view points of conservative students and teach social justice, despite explicitly being by administrators to keep an open dialogue and allow all viewpoints after Trump's election win.

Yet, in remarkable language, Bedar demanded that the school allow him to propagandize against it, and to do so without any professional consequences: “I have an obligation to teach civic duty and teach kids right and wrong, and about social justice. . . . This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t actually think we should have the option of not discussing [social justice] issues. I feel responsible for doing so. . . . We can help kids interpret the lessons of the past better than anybody. I feel like a phony when I’m not doing that. . . . But..this is hard. I don’t want to get fired for being a liberal propagandist”

https://thefederalist.com/2018/08/0...eachers-plotting-hide-political-bias-parents/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution has led to this ridiculous exchange

DkAcSg1W4AE1XvF.jpg:large

Person uses a common phrase "spirit animal", obviously intending no disrespect to anyone. A delusional leftist is offended on some group's behalf and corrects the person. The person then accepts the delusional leftist's offense and apologizes for doing nothing wrong.

The correct response for that exchange.

Carmen said:
    She is my spirit animal.

Ryan said:
    Hey, so you know how virtuous I am...:blahblah:

Carmen said:
    Uh. Probably should untwist yer panties. They seem to be wound tightly, cutting blood flow to your mind.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    History teachers in a school district outside of Boston were caught conspiring to shut down the view points of conservative students and teach social justice, despite explicitly being by administrators to keep an open dialogue and allow all viewpoints after Trump's election win.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/08/0...eachers-plotting-hide-political-bias-parents/

Probably just a rare case. I'm sure that teacher is the only one in the state to feel that way. There are no agendas. There are only teachers putting their pants on in the morning, just like everyone else.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The "Crash Override Network" is no longer listed on Twitter's Safety Partners

https://about.twitter.com/en_us/safety/safety-partners.html

Crash Override is Zoe Quinn's anti-harassment campaign.

Zoe Quinn is a major SJW at the heart of GamerGate's inception.

Edit: They are still a United States "Trust and Safety Partner", but no longer on the "Trust and Safety Council".

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You aren't exaggerating at all when you say "ruin someone's life".

I'm just wondering what sort of twisted person does that, and why.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom