38534432_2097902273614296_6818672517008326656_o.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yep. That's the one thing that should immediately shut down any support for these actual racists. It's so simple. Swap one demographic for another one and try to make the same argument. You absolutely can't unless you dredge into the "you can't be racist against white people" retarded ****.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Burger King joins in on the "woman's tax" with Chick Sticks. Same chicken sticks with a new pink box that costs almost twice as much.
    1532548481383.png

Burger King raises awareness about 'Pink Tax' | Fox News

-1 burger king

I saw a news article about a service there after it happened, I think non Jewish outnumbered the Jewish. I'm pretty sure they feel welcome. Don't know if anyone offered to clean it up though.

I gotta say I side with the owners on this one, their property their rules. No different than when some restaurants up in MI said disabled Muslims couldn't bring in their service horses. And for those who mention the size difference I've seen dogs taller and heavier than some miniature horses which are usually the ones trained for service animals.

No can do. The restaurant violated GB's version of the ADA when they denied entry. Don't know about the horses in MI issue but I can tell you that I don't mind eating dinner with a dog, I do it every day but I don't want a horse at the next table. My dogs know not to take a dump next to me while I'm eating, I don't know if a horse can be similarly trained.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Instead of resigning, they just play out the game to its logical conclusion. Once they say minorities can’t be racist, eventually they have to play “dictionaries are the invention of white men to oppress people of color and women.”

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Boo-****in-hoo... Shut the **** up, Wesley.

Thinking more about the new Star Trek TNG coming out... I'm hoping the producers are smart enough to know how awful of a person Wil Wheaton is... how inflammatory he is... how hate-filled he is... and not have him on the show.

DjzwscyU8AEGBOH.jpg:small

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    “dictionaries are the invention of white men to oppress people of color and women.”

I've actually heard that argument made. The logic goes something like this: Most indigenous African languages are solely oral, with no system of writing. Because of this, these languages are limited in size to what an individual can memorize and pass on; every individual by necessity knows every word in the language. Under these conditions, a dictionary would not only be impossible, but completely useless. This is a completely cromulent way of living in the modern world, and failure to accommodate it is tantamount to oppression. Ergo, dictionaries were invented by the white man to keep a brother down, Q.E.D.

Also, post-modernist liberals by definition refuse the existence of objective truth and the fact that words have meanings. All viewpoints are equally valid, so the words mean whatever you want them to mean. So when they call someone a Nazi for failing to match their own vigor for identity politics, then that's A-OK, and if anyone disagrees they're racist.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Candace Owens was suspended from Twitter by replacing the word "white" with "jewish" in one of Sarah Jeong's tweets.

Twitter restored the account and apologized.

Clearly shows the double-standard and proves her point.

d0b3ebb82235aa57681df6f5bd11259413fdc454.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Consider this a triggering response to the SJWs whining about toxic masculinity. This is one of the best, hitting the point out of the park Prager Us I've seen in a while.

[video=youtube;U-kxdyJs6y8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-kxdyJs6y8&t=0s[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Consider this a triggering response to the SJWs whining about toxic masculinity. This is one of the best, hitting the point out of the park Prager Us I've seen in a while.

That was brilliant both in content and in presentation. Using quotes from Barack Obama (on the rare occasion when he was correct) was a sound choice.

Inevitable pushback from the left will include that a strong woman doesn't need a man to protect or lead her, which of course misses the point entirely.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

This is excellent. It does hit on a lot of the main points that are inherit to healthy and productive masculinity. And in a nice sharable bite-sized package too.

As the father of young kids I've been thinking a lot about the type of man, husband and father I want to be. It's interesting and a bit sad to see what the modern man has become over the past 70 years or so. Very little is expected from grown men these days. Even less for young men.

This is a very interesting series of articles that got me really thinking more about this topic. It's pretty in depth, so you'll need to set aside some time to get through the entire series. It was complied and wriiten by Brett McKay, the man behind the "Art of Manliness" website.

Semper Virilis: A Roadmap to Manhood in the 21st Century

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom