• Status
    Not open for further replies.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Yup. There's South Park episode dealing with it. Everyone gets a home DNA kit done and end happy they are 7%, 19%. 57%, 14%, whatever % "victim"

And it is an epic episode

Semi warning, might not be safe for all work

[video=youtube;gKxtXzAgGew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxtXzAgGew[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    So, like a power bottom kind of thing?

Don't know about power bottom, but it is definitely a race to the bottom. The concept of intersectionality (I hate that my phone knew that term) multiplies your victim points if you can claim multiple "victim classes". The more victim points, the more virtuous and beyond criticism you are. This can also be called "institutionalized whining".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And it is an epic episode

Semi warning, might not be safe for all work

[video=youtube;gKxtXzAgGew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxtXzAgGew[/video]

INGO on the toilet, in the morning. Makes sudden, unexpected, uncontrolled laughter interesting.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Eric Clanton, the bike-lock guy that was facing 40-years (probably a maximum).... settles on 3-years probation.

Remember kids, you can hit seven people on the head with a u-lock and only get 3 years probation, if you are on the right side of history™.

Eric Clanton takes 3-year probation deal in Berkeley rally bike lock assault case

According to Alameda County Superior Court records, Clanton entered a “no contest” plea Wednesday to one misdemeanor battery charge. The felony charges against him were dismissed, and an allegation that he had caused serious bodily injury was stricken. A misdemeanor charge that Clanton wore a mask during the commission of the crime also was dropped.

Clanton’s three years of probation begin Wednesday and last through Aug. 8, 2021.

Police said, previously, that Clanton attacked at least three people with a metal U-lock during the April 15 rally in and around Civic Center Park. Court papers later revealed that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities. One person received a head laceration that required five staples to fix. Another was uninjured but had a piece of a helmet broken off. A third was struck across the neck and back, police wrote.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I suppose if someone from the right did the same thing to him, books would be thrown.

In Berkley, you don't have to worry so much about a bunch of conservatives and libertarians storming the building, burning and smashing things as they go.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why the Left Is So Afraid of Jordan Peterson - The Atlantic

This line is particularly effective, and probably true...

"The young men...followed Peterson to other podcasts—to Sam Harris and Dave Rubin and Joe Rogan. What they were getting from these lectures and discussions...was perhaps the only sustained argument against identity politics they had heard in their lives."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DkKp5cPU8AAEj0G.jpg:small

DkKp6d_U4AERYSj.jpg:small

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I tried to avoid it, but I just couldn't help play the game, "Which one is a woman who's surgically altered her body?"

Do I win a prize for spotting her?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I tried to avoid it, but I just couldn't help play the game, "Which one is a woman who's surgically altered her body?"

Do I win a prize for spotting her?

If you want to call it a "prize".

...but it's really pretty obvious. Until you change the DNA, or at least artificially mimic male hormones (nothing quite like upping your cancer risk), lopping off body parts will only get you so far.

Let me add that it is a tragedy that politics keeps what is an obvious mental issue that causes all kinds of misery from being treated.

Do the SJWs and their enablers even listen to themselves? This, we can readily accept:

Doctors have spotted a trend of people bringing in their own selfies, usually edited with a smartphone application, and asking to look more like their photos, according to an article recently published in JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery by researchers from Boston University School of Medicine’s Department of Dermatology.

The phenomenon is known as “Snapchat dysmorphia,” and it’s causing widespread concern among experts who are worried about its negative effect on people’s self-esteem and its potential to trigger body dysmorphic disorder, a mental illness classified on the obsessive-compulsive spectrum.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-snapchat-dysmorphia/?utm_term=.9f24a509c397

Yet believing that you are in a body of the wrong gender....that is not a problem and is caused, not by mental illness, but by an oppressive society that, ignorantly and hatefully, has constructed oppressive norms based upon outdated ideas.

Uh huh.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In Berkley, you don't have to worry so much about a bunch of conservatives and libertarians storming the building, burning and smashing things as they go.

Unless things have changed dramatically since 1991, you are correct. I had the misfortune of seeing a few in progress there in the late 1980s and early 1990s. I almost turned into a big one ongoing once, but saw what was happening and kept going. That was when they turned over the Coca-Cola truck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom