Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Regarding Sony's new levels of censorship, from Nick Monroe:

Nick Monroe said:
    he trail for this lead I had went cold. so i'm going to make the tip i received public.

Feel free to label it as a RUMOR and nothing more. I don't care. The situation with Sony is dire enough to warrant it.

RUMOR: Sony's censorship got as bad as it is now because "a pair of SJWs are now part of [Sony's] standards and practices office."

THEY WON'T WRITE OUT GUIDELINES because it "might trigger someone" and be a "micro-aggression."

Leaving GAME DEVELOPERS in the dark.

Sophie Narwitz said:
    This matches something I was told in private awhile back. Though I was unable to independently verify given I wasn’t told much. However, all recent actions by Sony suggests it’s true, that & Nick is now putting such ideas forward, and often knows exactly what he is talking about

The company moved the gaming division's headquarters to California and not long after all kinds of morality standards start being forced on developers.

I guess it's sort of expected that Sony's Playstation company would be having these issues after being moved to California because you know that the SJWs and others wouldn't let an opportunity like that for entryism, gatekeeping, and culturalization / cultural imperialism go to waste.

Anyway, just a rumor, make of it what you will.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Regarding Sony's new levels of censorship, from Nick Monroe:

The company moved the gaming division's headquarters to California and not long after all kinds of morality standards start being forced on developers.

I guess it's sort of expected that Sony's Playstation company would be having these issues after being moved to California because you know that the SJWs and others wouldn't let an opportunity like that for entryism, gatekeeping, and culturalization / cultural imperialism go to waste.

Anyway, just a rumor, make of it what you will.
    If it ends up being as bad as it sounds, I will have purchased my last Sony device.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Eh. He has sensitivity to his baldness. It's cheaper than hair plugs. :dunno:

OK. Baldness. who cares? I have sensitivity to discussing serious things without present a serious demeanor.

I get it. I'm an old man. I accept it.

Anyhoo, I'm just out here being crotchety.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wearing a beanie is kind of silly and is, I think, an immature way of dealing with early onset male pattern baldness. Easier for older guys to deal with balding. But it's been my experience that young guys have a harder time dealing with it.

But rejecting information because a dude is wearing a beanie is kinda silly too. If the information is accurate, and well derived or reasoned, it's all of that whether he's wearing a beanie or has the appearance you expect. If not accurate, or well-reasoned, that's the good cause for rejecting it.

My biggest problem with Pool is his emotional attachment to "journalism". Typically he's is usually accurate with his information, but he can be over-emotional sometimes, and that tends to harm his credibility more than his beanie, I think. When he starts ranting like a red-faced Alex Jones, I just click off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom