Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I prefer the approach of making sure the work offends all groups equally.

Not sure that’s possible. Seems easy to offend stupid, fat, ugly women with little boobs. How do you offend smart, attractive, full body women? It seems you just enforce their superiority? Easy to offend stupid, short, fat, small-d**k men. How do you offend smart, fit, handsome, well endowed men? There are some people at the top of what we all think is the ideal. Those people are just harder to lampoon. Just not much there to pick on. And that’s okay. It’s just the way it is.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Have you just spent your last 5 years creating a game, putting your soul into the hobby you love... but you're not quite sure how offensive it is?

Now you can hire someone to look at your game and make sure you're inclusive enough.

D5H5XtxUcAAg9W_.jpg:small
    No one would ever get anything done creatively if they're constantly worried about stupid **** like this. I'm with jamil on this one. **** all the way off.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No one would ever get anything done creatively if they're constantly worried about stupid **** like this. I'm with jamil on this one. **** all the way off.
    It’s becoming a trend these days for HR departments to hire “inclusivity” officers. Or for marketing departments to have an “inclusivity” expert on the team. Well. These people have to make a living with that useless degree somehow.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dream just come true and you got drafted to an NFL team?

Get ready for your history to be dug up

D5QBKOuXkAA5YIY.jpg:small
    **** was'nt "newsworthy"until someone achieved something of note then some other ******* with nothing better to do with their life decided to go find some dirt.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

I understand if he felt the need to apologize. He's potentially got years left in an NFL career that hasn't even started, and protecting his "brand" is important to him. If someone dug up something I said when I was fourteen, I couldn't tell them to **** off fast enough.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I understand if he felt the need to apologize. He's potentially got years left in an NFL career that hasn't even started, and protecting his "brand" is important to him. If someone dug up something I said when I was fourteen, I couldn't tell them to **** off fast enough.

When I was 14, someone would have had to write down what I said, have it witnessed and notarized and make a sworn affidavit, or else have a tape recording of me saying it to prove it. :):

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Have you just spent your last 5 years creating a game, putting your soul into the hobby you love... but you're not quite sure how offensive it is?

Now you can hire someone to look at your game and make sure you're inclusive enough.

Someone had to make sure you have enough black and Asian Vikings in your narrative! Seriously, she can go take a long walk off a short pier.

A 14 year old kid said something that a stack of professional inquisitors could manage to find objectionable? Color me shocked. I'll give 10 to 1 that he regularly crapped his pants when he was a baby too!

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I just scrolled by this blog post earlier, but it seems appropriate:

So Much of Lefty Activism is Just Mental Illness Acting Out

As I discovered the hard way (incidentally leading to disowning my aunt) the animal activists would have you believe the are driven by their love and animals and inability to accept cruelty (real or imaginary), but my observation of both their performed actions and I difference to actual problems, especially the ones they cause themselves while "helping" animals made it clear to me that they are in fact nursing a messiah complex and are satisfying their own need to be a "savior" whether anything needs saved or not.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

I wonder how they'd react to the phrase; "Go **** yourself"? Is it inclusive enough?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom