• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just a made-up premise. CfA has no beef with these people. They hire them, they serve them.

D4xATgfWAAE-PR_.png:small
    Come on. You know they check at the door to see if your not the right kind to eat there.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some people are immune to Cancel Culture.

Read Martin Luther King Jr.’s Advice to a Closeted Teen

Martin Luther King said homosexuality was a mental illness that should be treated by a doctor. The only possible response to his offensive opinion is to rename every street & tear down every statue of his.

Right?

And this line...

obviously this advice from Martin Luther King Jr. was very much a product of its time

Really? It's obvious? Why not apply this same standard when going after people for edgy jokes or tweets?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Justin Roiland, co-creator of Rick & Morty, deleted his tweet about anti-white extremists in college because some guy who co-hosts a Simpsons podcast oof and yikes’d him.

("oof" and "yikes" are part of the SJW canned reactions to things they consider wrongthink.)

I remember seeing Roiland's tweet over the weekend, saying something like "extremism exists on both sides" in response to an anti-white speaker at a college.

I remember in the top 5 responses to him, 3 were a variation of "oof" or "yikes"

Justin Roiland tweets about how ALL extremism is bad. Gets dogpiled by SJWs, deletes tweet.

anti-white extremism is now a mainstream ideal.

Can I get an oof?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Martin Luther King said homosexuality was a mental illness that should be treated by a doctor. The only possible response to his offensive opinion is to rename every street & tear down every statue of his.

Right?

And this line...

Really? It's obvious? Why not apply this same standard when going after people for edgy jokes or tweets?

Or historical statues and monuments or flags or.... :dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Right?

And this line...

There's definitely some SJW, minority-scoring calculus at work.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Just heard on the AM radio (Chris Plant Show) that Charlize Theron announced her 7 year old son is really a Trans-girl. The boy told her he was not a boy at age 3, even though he has boy plumbing, and they've been keeping it a secret until just now. She said, "I now have 2 beautiful girls."

You just can't make this **** up! What I want to know is, where the hell is the Dept of Children's Services in a case like this? A 3 year old tells you they're Tranz, and you believe them?

p.s. This is the same woman who recently commented that she couldn't find a date, and wanted a real man to grow a pair and step up to the plate. Not when you're bat**** crazy, ***** !!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cross-posting here, just excellent anti-SJW lines from the cop

Holy ****, everyone stop what you're doing and watch this cop interaction with this dumb broad. Two minute clip

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1120403903374417920

Dumb broad: "...am I being detained.... there's a lot of racial profiling in this town..."
    Cop: "Oh shut up with that crap."

Dumb broad's friend saying "that individual" is being racially profiled for "being brown"
    Cop: "Wow, you are about as ignorant as I've ever met. Oh my God, go do something else. Go have fun. It's Friday night, man. Don't be such an idiot. Put that on your website."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just heard on the AM radio (Chris Plant Show) that Charlize Theron announced her 7 year old son is really a Trans-girl. The boy told her he was not a boy at age 3, even though he has boy plumbing, and they've been keeping it a secret until just now. She said, "I now have 2 beautiful girls."

You just can't make this **** up! What I want to know is, where the hell is the Dept of Children's Services in a case like this? A 3 year old tells you they're Tranz, and you believe them?

p.s. This is the same woman who recently commented that she couldn't find a date, and wanted a real man to grow a pair and step up to the plate. Not when you're bat**** crazy, ***** !!

Yup. We even mentioned it here, I think in this thread.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

If true, why does a three year old even know what a trans is?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom