The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We would never had heard about it most of that time. It would be local news. Now we can see local news from anywhere same day.
    True. But we have now had this instant news thing for about 20 years. Why only the last 3 or so?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Did you notice it this time, or did someone point it out and make you cognizant of it?
    I notice it because its a new place on the local new mentioned almost weekly it seems like. When you start to see the same pattern even if you're not paying attention, you will begin to notice.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I notice it because its a new place on the local new mentioned almost weekly it seems like. When you start to see the same pattern even if you're not paying attention, you will begin to notice.
    I wonder. If you hadn't read about it here or seen something on a website about the sinister aspect of it, would you? Why would you focus on a few stories out of the millions of them? Would you have even seen them?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I wonder. If you hadn't read about it here or seen something on a website about the sinister aspect of it, would you? Why would you focus on a few stories out of the millions of them? Would you have even seen them?
    Well I tend to like overviews. When you see multiple occurances of the same type of "Accident" my spidey senses start to tingle. I don't twitter or youtube (ok, MCM, Garand Thumb and Throttle House) and I try to stay away from the crazy sites and CNN/MSNBC/FOX etc

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It does if you use the Brave browser,but not firefox. I discovered this earlier on accident. I also tried Chrome and it like firefox did not recognize x.com

Not sure what is going on honestly,but with sites currently having domain names erased from existence it may in fact be your browsers keeping you from seeing some things as well.

It is almost as if they are testing ways to censor the internet...almost.

Nah. First, x.com only forwards to twitter.com. Twitter changed stuff so that when you get a link for a tweet, it renders the x domain instead of twitter, even though twitter is still the URL.

And it's not the case that the domain name has disappeared. The problem is that x.com links are not getting automatically embedded by the forum software. So instead it just shows up as a link in you post. You can still click the x.com link which will take you to the tweet. If the domain was "dissappeared" you'd get an error from your browser that it couldn't find the site.

The problem is that XenForo™, the forum software INGO uses, does not recognize x.com as a media site. When you post a link it looks for links that are on a list of recognized media sites, and automatically wraps those in a media tag, which embeds them. For XenForo, I don't know if the list of media websites is updateable by forum admins or not. I'm thinking not. If not, admins would have to install the patch once it's available. If so, they can just update the list to include x.com.

I haven't tried Brave. But when you say "it works" are you saying that with Brave you see the embedded tweet instead of just a link to the tweet? I guess I'm assuming that's what you mean.

I can see why it wouldn't auto-embed in other browsers, but if it auto-embeds in Brave, then Brave would have to have a similar feature where it looks for links on a page that it recognizes as media links, and automatically embeds them. I'm not sure I like that. You might want to turn that feature off if it is a feature of Brave you can disable. Embedding requires the browser to hit the link to get the content it's embedding, as it renders the page. And it wouldn't matter if it's INGO or any other site. If it's just rendering it as a link, it just displays it as a link.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You can lose the tinfoil on this one. It’s a setting in INGO’s software. It doesn’t know that x is twitter. Yet. It just needs a simple patch. Eventually it will work the same.
    Just catching up with the thread. I probably should have read on before writing all that above. So you guys have access to the media sites list?

C'mon man. Twitter's been X for WEEKS! Get TexKev on that. We needs our embeds.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just catching up with the thread. I probably should have read on before writing all that above. So you guys have access to the media sites list?

C'mon man. Twitter's been X for WEEKS! Get TexKev on that. We needs our embeds.
    You have access to it too

I wish they would add Rumble

Top Bottom