The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Better wake up. They want you dead.

WEF Globalist Claims Implementing Policies Would Be Much Easier With A World Population Of Only 500 Million​

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

WEF Globalist Claims Implementing Policies Would Be Much Easier With A World Population Of Only 500 Million​

Why would she say this?
    Because Covid didn't work?

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth

I didn't know there were that many WEF agents.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I didn't know there were that many WEF agents.
    They will want slaves, a few useful idiots to manage them,and the likely only "middle" class will be the upper ranks of the force defending them with military power.

That is the 99.9% to them,slaves and useful if they can keep them under control.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Best part of Lew's article and I agree 1000%:
    Jane Goodall, iconic for her study of primates, thinks the world would be better off minus 90% of the human population.

I suggest she goes first. Followed by Schwab, Soros, Gates, Bloomberg, Kissinger, Kerry, Biden, Fauci, Collins, Bourla, Bancel, Gore, Oprah, Gergen, Carter, King Charles, GutteresBuffett, Fink, Shwarzenegger…

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

You first, Jane. You first. Lead by example if you really feel that way.

Besides, you've led a long life. Make way for a young person.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    EDIT: I bet she thinks Logan's Run was a howto manual.
    Ok. So, I knew didn't want to watch it again, (tried that once a while back) but I kinda wanted to remember it better, and I'm also curious as to how many on here remember it.
    I went looking for some clips and came up with this one that is a hilariously dry overview, in case anyone cares. Which i'm not saying you should.

Who remembers when Farrah Fausett was married to the 6 million dollar man?

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ok. So, I knew didn't want to watch it again, (tried that once a while back) but I kinda wanted to remember it better, and I'm also curious as to how many on here remember it.
    I went looking for some clips and came up with this one that is a hilariously dry overview, in case anyone cares. Which i'm not saying you should.

TL;DW version: (spoilers)

Everybody lines in a bubble community because they were told outside isnt liveable. But everyone is young and vibrant and there is bread and circuses. And Sex. Lots of sex. (but you dont see any in the movie)

But there is a better place where you can go to and live the rest of your life, but you have to be taken there by TPTB. (basically Heaven) The ceremony to get there is called Carousel.

on your 30th birthday you participate in Carousel where you get chosen to go to that other place. Its a big affair in a stadium and you see the "contestants levitate and then disappear into the sky. Everybody appears to be chosen because they are never seen or heard from again. In reality they are killed. There is only enough room for so many, so everytime a baby is born they kill a 30yo.
    And there are no parents. Its all free recreational sex and children are created by artificial insemination by central planning. They are raised by TPTB so that the adults can continue the debauchery.

There is also a colony of rebels that live in a run down part of the bubble. and its a lawless place that even guards are afraid to go to. They are locked and isolated in that area. These are runners that made it far enough they are no longer persued, but still in an older part of the bubble.

Some people are scared of Carousel, so they try to run. There is a rumored utopia that if you get help from the rebels, they can help you escape and guide you to it You are killed if you are caught running. one guard catches on and escapes the bubble with one of the rebel women. They venture to DC which is empty and overgrown. Except for 1 man and his cats. They figure out the world ISNT toxic and everyone is being forced to live in the bubble where they are taken care of by TPTB. Which turns out is a computer. (HAL's cousin?)

They go back and break in and break the computer and reveal to the rest of the colony that there is a better place outside. The others wont listen until the computer melts down and the place starts falling apart and they are forced to flee to survive.

At the end they are outside and realize life as they knew it is over, and now they have to survive in the real world.

Not a great movie, but worth it on a svengoolie type program or the $5 bin at walmart.

EDITED FOR ACCURACY. Thanks, Ditch!

Last edited:

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Brought to you by the CCP, cause communist can be trusted!

Well, that's one possibility.
    Another could be a lack of marriageable women and limited opportunities to advance their station in life.

Unless you're the right kind of animal, there's very little to look forward to in China.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Brought to you by the CCP, cause communist can be trusted!

I had a chance to read the exercise scenario for the last Team Spirit Exercise (Joint US/RoK) in 93.

When the US/RoK forces were gaining the upper hand, the norks unleashed the BOB (Big Orange Booster, the RoK really hates commies so the bad guys were orange, not red) agents who were sleeper agents throughout the RoK. They were committing sabotage all over the place.

The drug cartels in Mexico get their precursors for Fentanyl, from where?

The drug cartels in Mexico are making even more money trafficking humans than drugs. Where are a lot of the humans getting smuggled across the border coming from that is not to our south?

What's the price for the Fentanyl precursors that are turned into pill-form and is killing 70K/year in the US? Is it trafficking into this country, and support when they are here?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Probably coming here so they can join the military after the check to BidenCo clears and it becomes allowable

Create a recruitment shortage and sell the cure

I just don't get where these people think they'll go to enjoy their 30 pieces of silver when the US goes down

And anybody who pays attention to Bezmenov should know they won't be living it up here, they'll be the first ones killed

They must REALLY believe 'it will be different this time'

Top Bottom