Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm a little surprised crazy joe didn't lose any support when he called black kids "roaches". But I guess that is OK if you are a dumocrap.

Wait, what? I think I know what you're referring to (the hairy leg rubbing black kids at a public pool), but I don't recall him referring to them (the kids) as roaches.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Biden isn't "much different" that Trump? You believe their respective bullying and jerkiness is on par. I'd challenge you to make a comparison to see how true that actually is.

Biden is a kleptocrat? If you're using the Ukrainian instance as proof, then I think you'll have difficulty proving that point... also, I think, per the definition of the word, you could easily find examples of what some may consider kleptocracy on the part of the current president.

I will not argue Biden's position on the 2A, but I think saying Trump is "pretty solidly" with us concerning the 2A... yeah, I'm gonna disagree.

Which are you willing to bet on regarding the 2A. We have 4 years of actual experience under Trump. And we have Virginia, Beto, and a lot of crazy ranting out of Joe. There be snakes.

Biden is a jerk. Maybe you think Trump is a bigger jerk.

Maybe we just disagree. As you know, I would prefer someone different. But the choice seems pretty clear cut. I don't hate Trump enough to be disarmed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They have serious mental issues??? Since that is no longer hyperbole, what scholarly source can you direct me that indicates such?

Apply a liberal amount of purple to the above.

Talking to invisible people is normal?

You might want to see a mental health care professional if this is normal behavior for you.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Wait, what? I think I know what you're referring to (the hairy leg rubbing black kids at a public pool), but I don't recall him referring to them (the kids) as roaches.

Yes, that is what old crazy "I know about roaches" joe said so it must be the 'in' thing if the dumocrap Presidential candidate says it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've yelled at ghosts before.
    Well they were noisy and I was trying to sleep. :dunno:

But I have never talked to Harvey, or whatever Schumers friend's name is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If we all could just merge into a one party system peace and prosperity would bloom like Easter flowers in March!

How many hungry people could have been fed with Bloomberg’s campaign money?
    Well, if their math is right we’d all be millionaires.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”

― John Kenneth Galbraith
    He’s apparently missing 4 of 6 moral foundations.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Heh! That sword swings both ways. Progressivism is based on do-gooderism and leftist policies leverage jealousy to advance the cause.
    Progressivism is not a lot more than claiming moral high ground through the proxy of other people’s resources. Activist soccer mom’s voting democrat and then feeling morally superior while driving past the homeless.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Joe Biden is staffing up for the general election. He's got a new campaign manager. Although she doesn't exactly have the greatest track record when it comes to running presidential campaigns.

Biden Picks New Campaign Manager. The Last Campaign She Managed Was Beto’s

I think I need to go work in politics. It's one industry where you can fail miserably over and over but people will still hire you for high-profile jobs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Joe Biden is staffing up for the general election. He's got a new campaign manager. Although she doesn't exactly have the greatest track record when it comes to running presidential campaigns.

I think I need to go work in politics. It's one industry where you can fail miserably over and over but people will still hire you for high-profile jobs.
    I don’t know if Biden can actually jump up on tables and pull off the surfer dude talk. They might not be all that compatible. But one area where they’re quite compatible, I think Biden will be at ease saying, hell yes we’re gonna take your AR47’s, your AK15’s.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And after all that failure, if you say the right things, get another 20 years as a talking head on TV..

Talk about golden parachute...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Progressivism is not a lot more than claiming moral high ground through the proxy of other people’s resources. Activist soccer mom’s voting democrat and then feeling morally superior while driving past the homeless.

Saw this quote yesterday and it made me laugh, then cry....

When Warren’s campaign faltered, Matthew Yglesias made a trenchant observation in Vox, seeking to explain to his peers “Why Elizabeth Warren is losing even as white professionals love her.”

“If you feel like Warren is very impressive and lots of people you know feel the same way, you’re not imagining it — lots of people just like you all across the country feel the same way,” he wrote. “It’s just that most Democrats aren’t all that much like you.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Iowa poll shows a Trump 10 point lead over B&B.

But they spent the entire article but this paragraph trying to make it seem Trump in trouble.

It’s a positive showing as Trump seeks to win a second term in office. He flipped Iowa in 2016 after the state voted for President Barack Obama twice, and Iowa voters are leaning his way this year, too. More than 50% of likely general election voters said they would support him if the election were held today, while top Democratic contenders Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders each have the support of 41% of Iowa voters.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...able-ratings-break-even-iowa-poll/5000775002/

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

You do not eliminate the smell by painting a turd. She had very little to work with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom