• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The real voter suppression is voting for “creepy Ol Joe” he has truly lost it. I feel bad for the Democrats Gabbard would actually be a moderate that some Republicans could vote for.
    But instead they drag up a fossil with over 50 years of problems that includes racism, corruption, and a literal laundry list of issues he has evolved on. I hope the debate on Sunday is canceled Biden is a idiot if he shows up no need to put himself in that situation.

I said the same thing. Biden would be stupid to show up to the debate. He’s already winning, showing up and letting everyone see how far gone he is mentally will kill his chances. Either way the democrats have no chance this election. Bernie or joe? Vs trump? Ha!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The real voter suppression is voting for “creepy Ol Joe” he has truly lost it. I feel bad for the Democrats Gabbard would actually be a moderate that some Republicans could vote for.
    But instead they drag up a fossil with over 50 years of problems that includes racism, corruption, and a literal laundry list of issues he has evolved on. I hope the debate on Sunday is canceled Biden is a idiot if he shows up no need to put himself in that situation.

They got mad that Gabbard represented some degree of a sane voice in a sea of polarization, so they decided to accuse her of being a Russian agent.

Because, to democrats, a Russia agent is someone who calls for American unity and peace.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If Gabbard was the democrat candidate for president, would you vote for her over Trump?

If yer answer is "NO", then all the discussion above is just jaw-waggin and nonsense.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If Gabbard was the democrat candidate for president, would you vote for her over Trump?

If yer answer is "NO", then all the discussion above is just jaw-waggin and nonsense.
    Hey. Let's leave Joe Biden out of this.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So far the dumocrap official response has been denial and ignoring 'roaches' biden's mental midgetry. That can't last long unless they are going to keep him from live speaking at all during the entire campaign and are counting heavily on the 'great uninformed' vote - along with the dead and the fraudulent votes.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So far the dumocrap official response has been denial and ignoring 'roaches' biden's mental midgetry. That can't last long unless they are going to keep him from live speaking at all during the entire campaign and are counting heavily on the 'great uninformed' vote - along with the dead and the fraudulent votes.

I hope he threatens to whip bernies ass on tv. Better yet, I hope Bernie puts him in a headlock and gives him a noogie, then trump runs in all wwf like and hits them both over the head with a chair. Trump wins again!

No but really, I’m betting Biden will cancel tomorrow due to the national emergency. Reading on reddit all the Bernie supporters are talking about rioting if Biden gets the nomination. This is gonna be fun no matter who wins.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I get it that a lot of people don’t like Trump. What I don’t get is that many of these people refuse to acknowledge what appears to be evident, that Biden is losing it before our very eyes. I can only guess that they are really more concerned about who he picks as his Vice, because there is no way this guy can finish a full term if he is elected.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

If Gabbard would drop gun control, yes I'd vote for her in a second.

Her foreign policy is the best of any politician I've ever listened to. A+ tier.

She also stayed out of the impeachment circus, proving she at least has principles. I've liked her for quite a long time now, the gun control stuff is just a massive turd in the craft brew.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is mid-March. How off the rails will Biden be come the Indiana Primary on 5 May?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Democrats better hope Biden doesn't wander off unattended into a closet. He may not be able to find his way out of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom