GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”

― John Kenneth Galbraith

Heh! That sword swings both ways. Progressivism is based on do-gooderism and leftist policies leverage jealousy to advance the cause.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you believe in a hereafter, one group has a diminished chance of making it inside the pearly gates.

Based on what standard? Their “works”? Forcing people to be “charitable”?

If that’s what you mean, you’ve got a misguided understanding of “chance of making it inside the pearly gates”.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Based on what standard? Their “works”? Forcing people to be “charitable”?

If that’s what you mean, you’ve got a misguided understanding of “chance of making it inside the pearly gates”.

Well, THIS.

Salvation is not won through good works.

Nevertheless, the age when one party fully embraces Christian principles is long gone. Pro-life is more than being anti-abortion.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, THIS.

Salvation is not won through good works.

Nevertheless, the age when one party fully embraces Christian principles is long gone. Pro-life is more than being anti-abortion.

Thinking that the Republican Party is really anti-abortion was always a mistake.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's good. I can think of no better outcome than for you to simply ignore those that disagree with your assessment.

There's plenty who disagree but disagree from a rational and logical perspective.

People who would willingly replace Trump with someone who does all the things they find fault with Trump over, yet does all of the same things to an even greater extent, are not really fit to have a serious discussion with.

Do you think sitting down with Don Lemon would be a fruitful conversation or discussion? How about Pelosi? How about the majority of democrats in office?
    They had some plausible deniability for their mental issues, until the impeachment circus. Now it's obvious they've lost their minds. Schumer is talking to invisible people.

[video=youtube;MVnSkGsg0Lc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVnSkGsg0Lc[/video]

It's not even hyperbole anymore to say they have some serious mental health issues. And their base refuses to acknowledge their mental health issues and is so entrenched in their propaganda they're paralyzed by it.

If you believe in a hereafter, one group has a diminished chance of making it inside the pearly gates.

Yeah, the ones who took religion out of schools, banned prayer in schools, supports infanticide, sexual perversions, and idolizing the state.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There's plenty who disagree but disagree from a rational and logical perspective.

People who would willingly replace Trump with someone who does all the things they find fault with Trump over, yet does all of the same things to an even greater extent, are not really fit to have a serious discussion with.

Do you think sitting down with Don Lemon would be a fruitful conversation or discussion? How about Pelosi? How about the majority of democrats in office?
    They had some plausible deniability for their mental issues, until the impeachment circus. Now it's obvious they've lost their minds. Schumer is talking to invisible people.

[video=youtube;MVnSkGsg0Lc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVnSkGsg0Lc[/video]

It's not even hyperbole anymore to say they have some serious mental health issues. And their base refuses to acknowledge their mental health issues and is so entrenched in their propaganda they're paralyzed by it.

Yeah, the ones who took religion out of schools, banned prayer in schools, supports infanticide, sexual perversions, and idolizing the state.

They have serious mental issues??? Since that is no longer hyperbole, what scholarly source can you direct me that indicates such?

Apply a liberal amount of purple to the above.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lol, from Bernie sanders subreddit...

ustCO2andO2FL ️
    3h

If Biden wins, I’m doing one further and voting vindictively. Trump. Honestly, trump is less embarrassing to have as a president than Joe. And he will probably pass along the same policies that Joe would since he’s of the corporatist center. 4 more years of similar policies with a entertaining guy like trump vs 4 years of similar policies led by a guy who can’t even form a sentence properly... I choose the former

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lol, from Bernie sanders subreddit...

ustCO2andO2FL ️
    3h

If Biden wins, I’m doing one further and voting vindictively. Trump. Honestly, trump is less embarrassing to have as a president than Joe. And he will probably pass along the same policies that Joe would since he’s of the corporatist center. 4 more years of similar policies with a entertaining guy like trump vs 4 years of similar policies led by a guy who can’t even form a sentence properly... I choose the former

What Russian troll farm did that originate? I mean it might be legit, but it also might not be. Unless people are willing to put faces next to their posts how would one know?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What Russian troll farm did that originate? I mean it might be legit, but it also might not be. Unless people are willing to put faces next to their posts how would one know?
    LOL funny thing about your comment, as I was reading through the sanders subreddit there was a guy talking about how he’s tired of Biden supporters calling them Russian bots any time they disagreed with their policies. I had to LOL cause, you know, for 4 years conservatives have been called Russian bots on Reddit. What comes around goes around I guess.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/fhy0jh/we_must_fight_even_harder/

This is where I got that part of the discussion tho. Good stuff, Bernie bro’s are in full meltdown right now.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Also, does having beavis next to my name exclude me from the Russian troll farm? It’s technically a face next to my post, just not “my” face.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”

― John Kenneth Galbraith

“People, imperfect and corruptible, are society's building blocks. Political theories evading this reality are a catastrophe in waiting.” ― A.E. Samaan

He also wrote

“You cant have "equal opportunity" if you put your thumb on the scales in an effort to force equal results.”

I thought you progressives weren't allowed to venerate the wisdom of old, white guys (like JKG)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Only counts if you buy into the schtick.

And WTF is Samaam? Never heard of the guy.

Last name ends in 'n', Samaan. He's a still living non-white guy, philosopher. I could quote the Buddha, if you prefer. Spoiler - he's not that big on materialism, either

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom