Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    At this point Biden can just say **** you and do no more debates until he has to debate Trump. He has nothing to gain and much to lose.
    There is no upside for him. The question is though, does someone rational have control of the situation. I wouldn’t doubt that Joe thinks he is really going to kick some arse.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    As I wrote earlier, Trump does not pick fights with the average voter, call them names, and tell them they are full of ****.
    Exactly. I don’t believe I’ve seen Trump call a female attendee at a campaign stop a “lying dog face pony soldier”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There is no upside for him. The question is though, does someone rational have control of the situation. I wouldn’t doubt that Joe thinks he is really going to kick some arse.
    Pumped up on adderall and his campaign propped up by the DNC, I imagine Joe thinks he’s doing it all on his own.

I hope they do debate. Joe’s best move would be to attack communism and goad Bernie into a drool ridden tirade against freedom. Bernie’s best move would be to get Joe to go off on one of his no malarkey rages, get him cussing and spewing like he did with the factory worker in Detroit. That’s just good TV.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

Please, oh please, let Trump call Biden "Father of the Year". I would dearly love to see the result of that.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Exactly. I don’t believe I’ve seen Trump call a female attendee at a campaign stop a “lying dog face pony soldier”
    If he had you'd know about it. The MSM would be posting piece after piece about it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As I wrote earlier, Trump does not pick fights with the average voter, call them names, and tell them they are full of ****.

Oooooh, it makes a difference who you are. As long as they aren't average voters (whatever that means) then insulting people is just fine.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :stickpoke:

0GEbRLv.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it possible to be a Trump supporter and believe the above, and keep a straight face? The exact thing you’re taking issue with Biden doing, Trump has done multiple times over.

Oooooh, it makes a difference who you are. As long as they aren't average voters (whatever that means) then insulting people is just fine.

Apparently it is.

This is clearly a facile claim of hypocrisy. You know the people here don't give a flying **** about journos being insulted. They see a fellow gun owner being shouted down by an old **** corrupt politician lying about his care for the 2A. And, it's fair enough to note that Trump hasn't been a stalwart defender of the 2A either. The auto worker just asked a question about Joe's position on gun control Biden went "off the deep end" as the autoworker put it. People don't see it as the same thing, and it's not the same thing. So for you to sit there and try to pull some hypocrisy mojo from your backside is pretty obvious. I think maybe you're kinda pissed because when it comes down to the nitty, your guy isn't really any better than Trump, in terms of lying, corruption, demeanor, professionalism, statesmanship, or whatnot.

At least Trump, for all his faults, isn't a senile old **** who doesn't know what day it is or what state he's in. Trump has shown us already the depths to which he'll go. And it hasn't been the promised catastrophy. Who knows about Biden? I honestly don't think he is of a stable state of mind to lead. It's a ****ed up choice indeed, but I think I'll stick with the devil I know.

QFT:
    So... If you agree that Trump and Biden are cut from the same kind of cloth, you’d vote for Biden anyway? Because that would make you a hypocrite.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/06/us-coronavirus-death-toll-washington-state

Donald Trump used a freewheeling press conference on Friday, intended to provide updates on the coronavirus, as an opportunity to attack Democrats, praise his own intelligence, lash out at CNN and spread false and misleading information about the status of the outbreak, as a slew of new cases were confirmed aboard a cruise ship off the California coast.

Speaking at the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) main campus in Atlanta, Georgia, while wearing his red “Keep America Great” re-election campaign hat, the president went on a rant criticizing Washington state’s governor, Jay Inslee, as a “snake” and saying he disagreed with his vice-president’s complimentary remarks toward the Democrat. Inslee, who ran for president last year, is overseeing the response to the most serious outbreak in the US.

In a moment that some commentators have called one of the most “disturbing” and “frightening” remarks of Trump’s response to the public health crisis, the president also said he would prefer that cruise ship passengers exposed to the virus be left aboard so that they don’t add to the number of total infections in the US.

There's video too, if you don't believe what is written.

Why insult a voter when you can insult a whole country like Haiti or Nigeria?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just out of curiosity, is anybody else scratching their heads when the president suggested that to head off a recession that he's also suggesting a bail out of the hotel industries? The Hotel Industry? Why in the world would... oh wait, nevermind.

We’re also talking to the hotel industry. And some places, actually, will do well, and some places probably won’t do well at all. But we’re working also with the hotel industry.”
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...s-briefing/?utm_source=link&utm_medium=header

Grifters gonna grif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "That" as used in your context, seems to be related to a single incident. So, I ask: which incident was debunked? All of them?

The answer to that seems evident by the comment I replied to. Was there more than one instance where Trump was accused of mocking a disabled reporter? :dunno: Some other disabled person? I'm not aware of any.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yes. There was more than one. Two that come to mind are the one "possible" insult to/mocking of a reporter and the other related to Paralympic attendees meeting the president at the White House.

But, maybe we can just boil all this down to Trump's hot mic comment last night:

"Ahhh ****!"

Us old guys have worn out verbal filters. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom