Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    There is an old saying. I forget how it goes exactly but it is something like...

'Don't bother to argue with TDS, facts don't matter and it is firmly grounded in nothing but emotion and it annoys the pig.'

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He strikes me as a bit of a bully. He’ll jump on a “little person”, cussing them, insulting them, and/or challenging them to a fight. What a childish, petty, old fart. He’s the epitome of what the democrats bemoaned Trump for being for the last 4 years. It will be interesting to see how they spare when debate time comes around.

Is it possible to be a Trump supporter and believe the above, and keep a straight face? The exact thing you’re taking issue with Biden doing, Trump has done multiple times over.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Is it possible to be a Trump supporter and believe the above, and keep a straight face? The exact thing you’re taking issue with Biden doing, Trump has done multiple times over.

As I wrote earlier, Trump does not pick fights with the average voter, call them names, and tell them they are full of ****.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Who was Uncle John?

Physicist John Trump was the younger brother of Mr Trump's father, Fred.
    John passed away in 1985 at the age of 78, according to an obituary in the New York Times.
    He was a professor of engineering at the elite Massachusetts Institute of Technology for 44 years.
    According to MIT, Prof Trump focused on high voltage phenomena, electron acceleration and the interaction of radiation with living and non-living matter. He also designed X-ray generators for cancer therapy.
    During World War Two, Prof Trump researched radars for the Allies. When legendary physicist Nikola Tesla died in 1943, Prof Trump was asked by the FBI to examine Tesla's papers and equipment.
    Prof Trump co-founded a company making generators for use in nuclear research, according to MIT archives.
    Prof Trump taught at MIT for 44 years and had been a research associate at the university

The Salt Lake Trib cite is an opinion piece. You coming down with NYT disease? You know, where you can't tell the difference between news and opinion

Next you'll be citing Joe Scarborough or Mika

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This is just total BS. Tweeting names at journalists, politicians and those attacking him is nothing like attacking a person at a political rally asking questions. One day s a civilian the other participant in the battle...

Maybe I missed it but I just don't remember Trump attacking a civilian...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why were you against it when trump did it but defending Biden when he does it?

They're giddy because they think they have a chance with Biden. I think they're wrong, and likely would have had a better chance (just not a realistic one) with Bernie

Alpo and Kut should familiarize themselves with the grand old aviation term 'auger in', that's the trajectory Creepy Joe and his party are on

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I didn't even think about this.
    Lucas wonders why the feminist are in an uproar about Biden "shushing" a female aide".

[video=youtube;VJ7DWcQkmb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ7DWcQkmb4[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

So... If you agree that Trump and Biden are cut from the same kind of cloth, you’d vote for Biden anyway? Because that would make you a hypocrite.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We had 2 years of Obama (who was apparently more actually progressive than Biden has historically been), Pelosi, and Byrd/Inouye.

That Congress had significant suck - Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, some others. But was conspicuously light on gun control, as I recall.

Wait.

That was when they passed the bumpstock ban, right?

Oh never mind.
    The bumpstock ban, all Trump, has zero to do with this so I don’t know why you’re bothering to mention it. This is a different era. This is the era when you have snot nosed brats getting on stage with US senators, calling then murderers. This is the era when billionaires spend 10x what the NRA spends pushing gun control.

I have little doubt that if the Dems have a trifecta, they’ll get at least UBC, and probably pass the AWB, and this time without a sunset.

Wait. Are you thinking of pullin’ some D on Nov 3rd?

:nono:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom