• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My impression was that Democrats weren't for anything, just against Trump.
    It sounds like I was right.
    I don't think being the party of a negative will be successful, but there may be enough hate-filled people out there to vote to destroy the economy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't think being the party of a negative will be successful, but there may be enough hate-filled people out there to vote to destroy the economy.

Well, not entirely true... we all really know what they are for, even if they are not saying it out loud.
    They let their masks slip occasionally.

[video=youtube;Y0BdKkEKTrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BdKkEKTrs[/video]

[video=youtube;yW1HPoqqB_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW1HPoqqB_8[/video]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (that's why we are going to vote against their policies, we KNOW what they have planned.)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

That is a curious mix of sentiment. In the real world, you cannot get there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

The republicans thought they could prop up any stuffed suit and beat Obama in his 2nd run...and that’s about all they did. There simply wasn’t enough dislike for Obama to run a milquetoast like Romney and expect to win. Maybe the same thing will happen to senile Biden once they rig Bernie out of the race.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, not entirely true... we all really know what they are for, even if they are not saying it out loud.
    They let their masks slip occasionally.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (that's why we are going to vote against their policies, we KNOW what they have planned.)

Last time I looked, neither of those individuals was presently running for president.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Last time I looked, neither of those individuals was presently running for president.

Come on dude... Biden to Beto...

“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him,” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden-promises-to-put-beto-orourke-in-charge-of-gun-control/

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I hope Bernie gets nominated.

It would be more entertaining to watch everyone eat their own. And I hear they have mobile safe spaces on standby.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I hope Bernie gets nominated.

It would be more entertaining to watch everyone eat their own. And I hear they have mobile safe spaces on standby.

Not me. Go to the subreddit for Bernie sanders, they’re already exploding over Super Tuesday, Bernie or bust, voter suppression, etc. It’s hilarious watching them eat their own and they haven’t even stepped in the ring with trump yet.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Now that Joe has some legs under him, the DNC will likely show Bernie the door at the convention. It was something that they had to have, a candidate that at least can be made to look viable to get behind. Who the VP pick will be is anybody's guess, but I'm betting it's somebody with no tolerance for private firearms ownership. Bernie's supporters will either like it or lump it. It will just remain to be seen how many big media can convince to stay the course of Orange Man Bad.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So in the space of a week, the entire primary field except for Biden and Sanders folded in behind Biden of their own volition. Yep, no fix here at all.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Who the VP pick will be is anybody's guess...

You know the bidding is still open. Highest bid wins!

If you are interested bring your checkbook as long as you are:

• A natural born citizen
    • A resident for fourteen years
    • Thirty Five years old
    • Hate the color orange
    • Your check won't bounce

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom