• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hillary says she's not supporting any of the remaining candidates. Probably should have added "FOR FREE" to her statement.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Trump seems to have also have had an impressive Super Tuesday.

In NC, POTUS has already blown past the # of votes he got in 2016.

In OK, POTUS is on pace to received 4 TIMES the # of votes of the last two incumbent presidents.

In AR, POTUS is on pace to receive DOUBLE the # of votes of the last two incumbent presidents.

In MN, with just two-thirds of the vote in, POTUS has already received nearly 4 TIMES the # of votes as he did in the 2016 caucus.

Essex County, VT went for Obama in '08 and '12, but swung for @realDonaldTrump in '16 (aka “a Pivot County.") POTUS just received more votes there than all the Democrat primary candidates got in 2008.

Update on NC: POTUS has received 150% MORE votes than he did in '16!

With 100% reporting in OK, @realDonaldTrump has received over 270,000 votes. The President has not only surpassed his own vote total of 130,267 votes in 2016, he has over quadrupled the vote totals received by President Obama in 2012 (59,577) and President Bush in 2004 (64,389).

We're some of the results I saw...

Thanks! That is awesomely refreshing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

In OK, POTUS is on pace to received 4 TIMES the # of votes of the last two incumbent presidents.

In AR, POTUS is on pace to receive DOUBLE the # of votes of the last two incumbent presidents.

In MN, with just two-thirds of the vote in, POTUS has already received nearly 4 TIMES the # of votes as he did in the 2016 caucus.

Essex County, VT went for Obama in '08 and '12, but swung for @realDonaldTrump in '16 (aka “a Pivot County.") POTUS just received more votes there than all the Democrat primary candidates got in 2008.

With 100% reporting in OK, @realDonaldTrump has received over 270,000 votes. The President has not only surpassed his own vote total of 130,267 votes in 2016, he has over quadrupled the vote totals received by President Obama in 2012 (59,577) and President Bush in 2004 (64,389).

That's weird.
    I figured people would be sitting the GOP primary out.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

:yesway::)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There are just too many democrats that hate Hillary for her to be successful at any run for the roses. She has no power any more.

I liken her press coverage to be similar to Palin after her unsuccessful VP run. There are plenty of reporters who will pay attention, but no serious party member will put up with her shenanigans.

Nothing more dead than a failed candidate.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hillary is going to make a run at the contested convention.

And mark my words, if she does get into power, expect the Clinton Foundation to suddenly start attracting investors again. Last count I had the donors suddenly didnt care about helping poor people when she no longer had any power to wield on behalf of others. Um, I mean it was all just a freak coincidence that the donors dried up. Just like it will be pure coincidence when they pick up again if she gets the nod. If she gets the nod, donations will tick up a bit, and skyrocket if she takes the WH.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    There are just too many democrats that hate Hillary for her to be successful at any run for the roses. She has no power any more.

I liken her press coverage to be similar to Palin after her unsuccessful VP run. There are plenty of reporters who will pay attention, but no serious party member will put up with her shenanigans.

Nothing more dead than a failed candidate.
    But will her hubris allow her to recognize that “she has no power any more”?

If the convention deadlocks I still think she will try to arise from Lake Michigan like the Beast in Revelation.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    But will her hubris allow her to recognize that “she has no power any more”?

If the convention deadlocks I still think she will try to arise from Lake Michigan like the Beast in Revelation.

I don't see the convention deadlocking. Bernie will have to sweep the primaries. If it gets to the convention, Joe is in. His credible Super Tuesday showing gives him the nomination. It's his to lose. And, of course, that is possible. No certainties in this process.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom