• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I just saw a Bloomie commercial on ME TV.

J82UQB9.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :)

Neither auto parts nor Hilary are running. But, auto parts would probably be even money in a brokered convention.

Bloomie adds are on topic. Obviously. Not sure where Hillary fit into the last several posts, but even though she isn't officially running, 538 still has her in the realm of possibilities. Fair game. Doesn't matter if auto parts is mentioned in the same conversation about Bloomie. So there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looking at the math - it seems like it is heading toward a brokered convention.

Is there any way that Sanders would back Biden? Even if he did, would his delegates vote that way at the convention? And vice versa?

And a Biden/Sanders ticket would be an almost certain loser.

Brokered convention = pissed off Bernie Bros.

I'm okay with that. The pisseder the better.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No message about how to make things better for the people of this country, less taxes etc. ... sounds like a winning platform.

"We've got to beat Trump!"

"What then? What are you going to do for America after you beat Trump?"

"¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Uh. Utopia?

What do you want? 1984. When do you want it? Now.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I don't know about you guys but I'm sure glad Biden has the endorsement of other candidates and support on here. He's such a friend to gun owners, we'll have nothing to worry about. Especially with Beto at his side.

This is a gun forum correct?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    This is crap I have been working in order to pay for the “safety net” how did Bernie do so crappy?

First I hate when Alpo is right and Jamil was as well, what happened to the “Bern”?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know about you guys but I'm sure glad Biden has the endorsement of other candidates and support on here. He's such a friend to gun owners, we'll have nothing to worry about. Especially with Beto at his side.

This is a gun forum correct?

Orange man bad trumps EVERYTHING!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I, for one, have a sort of hankering for the Dems running an establishment dork like Biden. I would especially like it if "Brown Man" got back into the game, and decided to start helping his old lackey Biden. I would like to see Biden try and run on the record of Obama, with someone like Trump in the Bully Pulpit who's willing to hit back. Someone who will point out what Obama really was, instead of staring at the crease in his pants and being afraid to attack him because he's (half) black.

Let's see: DACA, policies that encourage foreigners to leave their teenagers in baskets on our doorstep by the truckload, Iran nuclear deal, coddling BLM, saying the failure of the AW ban was his worst day in Washington, using taxpayer money to sue companies that don't want to provide certain health services that millions of Americans disagree with (and whom nobody is forced to work for), shining rainbow lights on the White House, whacking local schools with the carrot-stick of people with penises being allowed to pee in the girls bathroom at public schools and all that. That sounds like *exactly* the sort of thing that is going to get our troops stirred up and in the game, and produce exactly the kind of electorate we want to turn out. We know the other side has got "their" demographic lined up. Time to engage all those people who were sick of the Obama policies but couldn't do anything about it, and take another whack at defining his legacy.

This, my friends, is going to be fun. I'm ready to see the record of the Obama years dragged out and bludgeoned by someone who's not scared of the Civil Rights Industry.

So come on, Barry. Dig yer nuts out of your mother-in-law's desk drawer, remand the responsibility for writing Netflix holiday movies over to Michelle, and come get what the GOP should have given you, but didn't (then) have the guts to do.

Whassay INGO? Who wants some of this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom