Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    New statement from Biden spokesman refers to "smears and forgeries" and "ugly urban legends" about Biden that "have existed in the dark recesses of the internet for a while"

Hate to see him getting the #MeToo treatment. Doesn't really deserve it.

Total Chad move would be for Trump to come out in his defense.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New statement from Biden spokesman refers to "smears and forgeries" and "ugly urban legends" about Biden that "have existed in the dark recesses of the internet for a while"

Hate to see him getting the #MeToo treatment. Doesn't really deserve it.

Total Chad move would be for Trump to come out in his defense.

It will only take one accusation, and under the bus he will go.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    ‘It’s Not Affection. It’s Sexism’: Second Woman Accuses Joe Biden of Inappropriate Touching

OyjxH8f.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well now there's two.

He's being Kavanaugh'd... I expect by his own party.
    You could be right. I think they hit him with it now even before he's made it official to jump in the race to make him maybe pause and rethink getting in. "Is this the kinda stuff you really want to deal with Joe?"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There is some old CSPAN footage of Biden and Jeff Sessions during a ceremonial swearing-in, where Biden goes to greet Jeff Session's granddaughter, and Sessions naturally swats his hand away like it's nothing.

I wonder if there really is something to it, like people in Washington know Biden might be a little hands-on with young women... and just keep him in check for the most part.

Though, so far, the accuser against him said it wasn't sexual or forceful.. just "creepy". Which is absolutely not worthy of the attention it's getting.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Joe missed his moment anyway. 2016 was it. Had he told the DNC and Hillary to shove it and run anyway he would probably be President right now.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is some old CSPAN footage of Biden and Jeff Sessions during a ceremonial swearing-in, where Biden goes to greet Jeff Session's granddaughter, and Sessions naturally swats his hand away like it's nothing.

I wonder if there really is something to it, like people in Washington know Biden might be a little hands-on with young women... and just keep him in check for the most part.

Though, so far, the accuser against him said it wasn't sexual or forceful.. just "creepy". Which is absolutely not worthy of the attention it's getting.
    The only thing is that anywhere else like say in a workplace environment that kind of conduct would amount to harassment.

Any unsolicited touching of any kind would be a no-no. Even if Biden says it was innocent it doesn’t matter if there was a possibility that it made the recipient uncomfortable.

You just don’t take those kind of liberties. Especially someone of prominence.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    James Comey just tweeted "I'm in, we need someone in the middle #2020"

Who the hell knows what that means.

Must really suck to be Comey’s kid and have a dad whom everyone knows and both sides hate, and then his April Fools joke falls flat.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The only thing is that anywhere else like say in a workplace environment that kind of conduct would amount to harassment.

Any unsolicited touching of any kind would be a no-no. Even if Biden says it was innocent it doesn’t matter if there was a possibility that it made the recipient uncomfortable.

You just don’t take those kind of liberties. Especially someone of prominence.

If you're talking about society today, then yes... he would probably run into some trouble.

But I'm really reserving judgement on this. This is was too Kavanaugh-y. The 2nd accusation is just full of crocodile tears, same response we saw from Ford.

Context. Is. Everything. Biden might be a hugger, but so far he's done nothing egregious enough to warrant this... so far.... manufactured outrage. I think they're just capitalizing on existing footage of him, still frames, and letting people extrapolate that to be worse than it is.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    If you're talking about society today, then yes... he would probably run into some trouble.

But I'm really reserving judgement on this. This is was too Kavanaugh-y. The 2nd accusation is just full of crocodile tears, same response we saw from Ford.

Context. Is. Everything. Biden might be a hugger, but so far he's done nothing egregious enough to warrant this... so far.... manufactured outrage. I think they're just capitalizing on existing footage of him, still frames, and letting people extrapolate that to be worse than it is.

I hear what you're saying and love seeing dems eat their own, but would you be okay with him handling your wife or daughter in that manner? If I had a family member or friend that did such things I would have to pull them aside and let them know how uncomfortable it makes me/wife/child.

That said, different strokes for different folks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There has to be some scale to this. Creepy touching is certainly an invasion of personal space. Is it on par with Rape? Are his victims in the same class of “victimhood” as rape, or #metoo casting couch victims? Yeah call him out on his creapy behavior and get on with the race.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom