Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Democrat Wayne Messam, the mayor of Miramar, FL, announces this morning that he’s running for President.

Also apparently Biden stepped in it last night, something about "rule of thumb" or some verboten phrase
    Well, now the only-mayor-of-a-small-city vote will be split.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Rumor has it that Jeb! is running as a democrat and is going to announce later today...

Screen_Shot_2017-08-17_at_3.57.59_PM.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think they should just post a list of who’s not running.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There are a number of examples out there of C.O. Joe going hands on and you can clearly see the reciepients appear to be quite uncomfortable.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not sure how I feel about them using this so early to try and take him out of the race. They must be very confident that Trump can beat everyone else.

I'd have rather seen Joe get the nomination... then release this stuff.

Edit: Though I guess it could be inter-party, and not necessarily from the "right"

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Old Joe is a card carrying member of the “swamp” he was elected to the Senate in 1973 I was four when he took office. Plenty of dirt on Uncle Joe most on tape and audio if the nomination falls to him the ads are already made just have to air them. This dude has ran for President twice before and it didn’t go well he likes to copy other peoples work. This guy lost to Michael Dukakis let that sink it a bit!
    If he would pick this Abrams woman for VP as it is rumored who was a sore loser in Georgia governors election, in addition gave a truly terrible response to the State of the Union. That would seal the deal on 4 more years or President DJT.

Some inside baseball from dudes on the Presidential details

Old Joe was to be avoided he will talk for hours can’t get him to shut up in a personal situation or as a public speaker. He often will talk for two hours when it was supposed to be 30 minutes.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I find it difficult to decide if I've just become better at seeing the strings being pulled, or the Trump phenomenon has made them desperate to get things back under control. I can't recall the forces that want to shape and channel our choices for representatives at all levels being so heavy-handed and obvious and taking such risks of initiating wholesale red-pilling

Maybe they're caught in the bubble they created and think they can do no wrong because;destiny. Here's hoping the have miscalculated (badly)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom