01767.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As if to underscore that, the Austin American-Statesman is reporting that Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Safety lobbying organization “expects to send $8 million in Texas before the November general election.” Everytown’s Action Fund earlier announced it would be spending at least $60 million to help elect Democrats nationwide, and one of those efforts is to flip Texas, which has been voting Republican, but has experienced an influx of people moving there from anti-gun states such as California.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    With all the clips coming out recently of Mini-Mike putting his foot in his mouth, I'm starting to think he's on some sort of deliberate quest to insult as many groups of people as possible.

This one's probably not going to sit well with the alphabet people and rainbow flag crowd. I hope all of the candidates have knives out for Mikey at the debate tonight.

Bloomberg On Tape: A Transgender Man Is Just ‘Some Guy Wearing A Dress’

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I mean. Is he wrong? I ain’t sayin a woman’s place is in the kitchen. But I happen to know that all the women in my extended family are WAY better at cleaning than any of the men. BY A LOT! So there’s that.

Are you thinking of voting for him? I'm pretty sure that he is running for the Democratic nomination and needs to convince them that he is worth their vote and this appears to be way outside the Democrat position at this point.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With all the clips coming out recently of Mini-Mike putting his foot in his mouth, I'm starting to think he's on some sort of deliberate quest to insult as many groups of people as possible.

This one's probably not going to sit well with the alphabet people and rainbow flag crowd. I hope all of the candidates have knives out for Mikey at the debate tonight.

Bloomberg On Tape: A Transgender Man Is Just ‘Some Guy Wearing A Dress’

I would bet that Mike already has all the questions and has been well coached on answers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom