Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looks like the dem's counting app crashed. :rolleyes: Quite the kerfuffle going on now.

Just think, this is only one state primary. What is to come in November countrywide?

I'm sure this is Trump's fault. Lets impeach him for it... ;)

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    DRakXfa.jpg

The Iowa Democrat caucus results reporting is so bad...

How bad is it?

• It's so bad, Van Jones is saying "This is starting to look like a debacle".
    • It's so bad, a gang of spider monkeys with pocket calculators could census the entire state faster than this.
    • It's so bad, these people think that they should be put in charge of your health care.
    • It's so bad, the winner has been determined. It is Donald Trump!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    These people think that they should be in charge of your healthcare... :laugh:

Phase2 first posted it, now it's becoming a viral talking point. Just heard it on the news.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    FNC reporting record turnout for the republican caucus.

At the same time, reporting shockingly low turnout for the democrat caucus.

What do we think that means?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    FNC reporting record turnout for the republican caucus.

At the same time, reporting shockingly low turnout for the democrat caucus.

What do we think that means?

Reporting on the RNC seems accurate. Hard to say what the turnout actually was for dems. I've seen it all over the place. There were reports that some precincts ran out of ballots; they got a much higher turnout than expected. I've also read that the turnout was low. And NBC said the turnout was on pace with the 2016 caucus. NBC also reported that there was a dip in first time voters. I kinda think they don't know. The election results were supposed to be tallied through the app. So it's hard to know exactly how many democrats cast ballots.

What do I think that means? Apparently not everyone can learn to code.

My :tinfoil: moment:

The DNC app was coded with a secret "cheat" button so that they could manipulate the tally to make Joe Biden the winner. Bernie Sanders, suspecting foul play, embedded some Marxist Antifa coders on the team, who hid the button behind the DNC's hammer and sickle logo. The delay is a result of DNC caucus officials trying to figure out where the "cheat" button went.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I believe the "punishment" for Iowa is that they will no longer be the first primary in the nation and be forced to move back to Super Tuesday. It's ridiculous to spend so much money on a state with half the number of people that we have in Indiana.

Bye, Felicia.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Talk about a "comedy of errors".
    Iowa caucuses has turned out to be one of the best comedies yet.

This is hilarious!
    I don't know who, but some t.v. pundit just poised the question, "If the Democrat party can't manage a couple hundred thousand votes, how do you think they would handle running the country?
    Reminds me of the Obamacare rollout.
    Can we just get rid of the entire Democrat party with a vote of no confidence?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I believe the "punishment" for Iowa is that they will no longer be the first primary in the nation and be forced to move back to Super Tuesday. It's ridiculous to spend so much money on a state with half the number of people that we have in Indiana.

Bye, Felicia.

They should all be held on the same day. It's absurd that the primary season is drawn out over several months. Often the race is all but over shortly after super tuesday.

And why should podunk NH, or Iowa for that matter, have such a disproportionate say in who gets to face off for the real election?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I see Pete's taking advantage of the chaos.

Much like how he built himself up early by pretending to be in a fight with Pence... now he's just going to state himself the winner and damn anyone that questions it. He knows how to play the game.

I really want to see Bernie take a **** on the DNC before he goes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom