• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’m not wrong. I’ve maintained that the rally was organized by a white nationalist. It was largely attended by white nationalists. It was also attended by people who were not white nationalists. That chant was “You”. Not “Jews”. Then the white nationalists started chanting “Jews”. Not everyone. Retune your whistle detector.

Now you're backtracking. I pointed out the rally goers were chanting "Jews will not replace us," and you act as if it wasn't factual saying:

Oh. And you need to retune your dog whistle receiver. They chanted “YOU will not replace us” according to SPLC, Wikipedia, and other sources.

When one "retunes," they do so because something doesn't sound right or correct. The implication in your use, if you used the word correctly, that I misheard the chant. Obviously, I have provided proof to the contrary, and now you want to talk about who'd did, who didn't, and who might have participated in the chant.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See now you making stuff up too. Nowhere in the article you posted was the word "some" used in reference to the chant. The article says and this is a quote...

You used tried to slip in the word "some" to imply that those participating in the "Jews" chant were outliers. That's not indicated at all.
    I didn’t say they were outliers. I said many. There’s no way at times “morphed” means all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now you're backtracking. I pointed out the rally goers were chanting "Jews will not replace us," and you act as if it wasn't factual saying:

When one "retunes," they do so because something doesn't sound right or correct. The implication in your use, if you used the word correctly, that I misheard the chant. Obviously, I have provided proof to the contrary, and now you want to talk about who'd did, who didn't, and who might have participated in the chant.

Not backtracking. You said the rally goers were chanting "Jews...", implying it was a UNIFIED chant. That had to be your implication, because my contention all along was that not all the people there were white nationalists. I've never said none of them were, and I've even said a majority of them may have been.

By the way, "retunes" refers to a detector circuit. Like on your FM dial, if you're not receiving the channel clearly, you retune it. Jeez dude. This isn't that hard. Why would you assume I'm talking about a piano, something that SIGNALS rather than RECEIVES.

The "at times morphed into..." in no way confirms your belief that they're all white nationalists. If I hadn't watched the streams all day of other people voicing their opinions about why THEY were there, and what THEY wanted to accomplish, I might have believed the whole thing was all white nationalists. Richard Spencer lost whatever credibility he had with other right wing and conservative groups which agreed to attending that first unite the right rally. It was organized in bad faith, and after Charlottesville, it floundered after that. Not because of doxxing.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Back to the Dem primary...the RCP average is showing Biden in a dead-heat with Sanders in Iowa, and even in NH, Bernie is up by less than 2 points, in his own back yard. Imagine what happens to the NH momentum if Biden wins Iowa.

I think the Left Wing Progressives are going to be surprised how fast this primary is going to be over.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Back to the Dem primary...the RCP average is showing Biden in a dead-heat with Sanders in Iowa, and even in NH, Bernie is up by less than 2 points, in his own back yard. Imagine what happens to the NH momentum if Biden wins Iowa.

I think the Left Wing Progressives are going to be surprised how fast this primary is going to be over.

It helps Biden the senators are in DC for an unnecessary impeachment trial...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Yeah. One would certainly hope so. The sooner that Warren and Bernie go back to Washington, the better.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not backtracking. You said the rally goers were chanting "Jews...", implying it was a UNIFIED chant. That had to be your implication, because my contention all along was that not all the people there were white nationalists. I've never said none of them were, and I've even said a majority of them may have been.

By the way, "retunes" refers to a detector circuit. Like on your FM dial, if you're not receiving the channel clearly, you retune it. Jeez dude. This isn't that hard. Why would you assume I'm talking about a piano, something that SIGNALS rather than RECEIVES.

The "at times morphed into..." in no way confirms your belief that they're all white nationalists. If I hadn't watched the streams all day of other people voicing their opinions about why THEY were there, and what THEY wanted to accomplish, I might have believed the whole thing was all white nationalists. Richard Spencer lost whatever credibility he had with other right wing and conservative groups which agreed to attending that first unite the right rally. It was organized in bad faith, and after Charlottesville, it floundered after that. Not because of doxxing.

Yeah ok, a 90 yarder is one hell of an FG.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Spin-Spin-Spin

fm6kQsW.gif

That movie sucked.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll be curious to see if Joe stays in after a poor showing in Iowa and/or New Hampshire. He got out of the 88 election after the Dukakis campaign leaked various plagiarisms he had made to the media.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll be curious to see if Joe stays in after a poor showing in Iowa and/or New Hampshire. He got out of the 88 election after the Dukakis campaign leaked various plagiarisms he had made to the media.

I think he’s South Carolina or bust.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if he finishes close second in the first 3 primaries, he'll be fine. If he gets trounced in one of those, I dunno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom