• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not only that, Kut and a few others argued that there weren’t any “good” people on that side, that they all knew what they were doing. I don’t think that’s the case. I thinking lot of people went there to stave off the attacks on conservative values. I watched many live streams of people on the right, including non-whites. They weren’t making it an issue of race, and they didn’t seem to realize that some of the organizers were white nationalists.

Apparently they learned the hard way what that rally was really about. But they learned. The second annual unite the right rally had 25 people show up.

There weren't. When a couple of hundred guys with torches are running around the city saying "Jews will not replace us," I don't know about you, but I think most people might reconsider their participation in the rally. Or if by chance, they were ignorant, and showed up at the rally unawares, whenever they saw what a large component of participants were WN, then that seems like a time to say "ya know, maybe being a part of this thing isn't such a good idea," and left.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    There weren't. When a couple of hundred guys with torches are running around the city saying "Jews will not replace us," I don't know about you, but I think most people might reconsider their participation in the rally. Or if by chance, they were ignorant, and showed up at the rally unawares, whenever they saw what a large component of participants were WN, then that seems like a time to say "ya know, maybe being a part of this thing isn't such a good idea," and left.

Are you insane?
    Where do you get this stuff? CrazyCrap.com? Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Are you insane?
    Where do you get this stuff? CrazyCrap.com? Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? :dunno:
    He is just doing his usual. Take a little from basket A, a little from basket B and then conflate them all through the prism of race.
    Everyone knows the tiki torch nuts was a very different group from the average, save our statues group.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s ignorant. Did they show up for the event the next year?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And you need to retune your dog whistle receiver. They chanted “YOU will not replace us” according to SPLC, Wikipedia, and other sources.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That’s ignorant. Did they show up for the event the next year?

Yes it is ignorant. The idea that since people went to something one year they most likely will be back the next... to be doxxed, lose their jobs, and be added to some govt list.

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    Yes it is ignorant. The idea that since people went to something one year they most likely will be back the next... to be doxxed, lose their jobs, and be added to some govt list.

I think you aren't giving anything the benefit of the doubt and looking through a skewed lens here. Are they well documented white nationalists who came out to show themselves to the public or normal people who figured out they were represented in a bad light and didn't come back?
    If it's the former. why would they care about getting doxxed, as they're probably well known and not hard to find. They would unfortunately make themselves quite obvious with their online presence. They would probably try to make it back every year just to keep it going. I think the twenty some people that showed back up to the rally actually represent that group of people, and that the majority of them realized what happened and didn't want the association.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh. And you need to retune your dog whistle receiver. They chanted “YOU will not replace us” according to SPLC, Wikipedia, and other sources.

According to the SPLC, you say?

The night before, they chanted neo-Nazi slogans like, ‘Jews will not replace us,’ in an effort to support a monument dedicated to someone who fought to uphold a white supremacist system and lost. The protest culminated in the death of Heather Heyer, a peaceful counterprotester.
    https://www.splcenter.org/news/2019...esville-comments-emboldens-white-nationalists

Seems my tuner works just fine. If you don't inform yourself, how do you ever expect to debate sufficiently? So yeah, they did say "Jews will not replace us." Not that makes any difference to you. Well now you've been corrected.

Here, inform yourself. You need not go more than 30 secs in to find the info you're looking for, but if want to be informed, rather than speaking out of turn, you can watch a little longer.

[video=youtube;RIrcB1sAN8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I[/video]

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think you aren't giving anything the benefit of the doubt and looking through a skewed lens here. Are they well documented white nationalists who came out to show themselves to the public or normal people who figured out they were represented in a bad light and didn't come back?
    If it's the former. why would they care about getting doxxed, as they're probably well known and not hard to find. They would unfortunately make themselves quite obvious with their online presence. They would probably try to make it back every year just to keep it going. I think the twenty some people that showed back up to the rally actually represent that group of people, and that the majority of them realized what happened and didn't want the association.

The second Unite the Right Rally had 20 participants. Obviously the first rally had hell of a lot more participants that were die hard WNs. A lot of heat came down after Charlottesville; investigations, arrests, doxxing, jobs lost, faces all over the internet.... those are some pretty good reasons to avoid going.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s one way to keep the grand fantasy alive. Alt right is dead. Not because your heroes canceled them. Because of lack of interest.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The second Unite the Right Rally had 20 participants. Obviously the first rally had hell of a lot more participants that were die hard WNs. A lot of heat came down after Charlottesville; investigations, arrests, doxxing, jobs lost, faces all over the internet.... those are some pretty good reasons to avoid going.
    Prove it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    According to the SPLC, you say?

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2019...esville-comments-emboldens-white-nationalists

Seems my tuner works just fine. If you don't inform yourself, how do you ever expect to debate sufficiently? So yeah, they did say "Jews will not replace us." Not that makes any difference to you. Well now you've been corrected.

Here, inform yourself. You need not go more than 30 secs in to find the info you're looking for, but if want to be informed, rather than speaking out of turn, you can watch a little longer.
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...s-chant-their-weird-slogans-what-do-they-mean

They chanted “YOU will not replace us.” *Some* in the crowd morphed that into “Jews will not replace us.” The rally was coordinated by Richard Spencer and other right wing groups. It’s not astonishing that many in the crowd were racists. Not all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why? You won't even acknowledge when you're wrong.
    I’m not wrong. I’ve maintained that the rally was organized by a white nationalist. It was largely attended by white nationalists. It was also attended by people who were not white nationalists. That chant was “You”. Not “Jews”. Then the white nationalists started chanting “Jews”. Not everyone. Retune your whistle detector.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Join Students for Bernie Sanders at IU

Bernie-1-22-20.png

ukuwnrafcsb41.png

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...s-chant-their-weird-slogans-what-do-they-mean

They chanted “YOU will not replace us.” *Some* in the crowd morphed that into “Jews will not replace us.” The rally was coordinated by Richard Spencer and other right wing groups. It’s not astonishing that many in the crowd were racists. Not all.

See now you making stuff up too. Nowhere in the article you posted was the word "some" used in reference to the chant. The article says and this is a quote...
    At times during the first Charlottesville march, the chant morphed into “Jews Will Not Replace Us!”

You used tried to slip in the word "some" to imply that those participating in the "Jews" chant were outliers. That's not indicated at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom