jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :lmfao:

World leader? I’m not saying Trump is an all that grand world leader. Biden? Eh. That’s a bunch of Malarkey.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Joe can really reach out and touch the people of the world... mainly little girls from 7-12 years old... but still.
    I hear he likes his legs felt up by young ones too. And to signal how friendly he is to black people, he even lets black kids feel his legs.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder what the next broadside will be fired into Bernie from the DNC to help Biden. Bad poll numbers over the plagiarism issues ginned up by John Sasso made him drop out in 1988.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    According to the Red Star's Ruben Navarette, it will be his misogynistic statement that a woman can't be elected president.
    It doesn't matter whether he said it or not; if they say it loud enough and often enough, it becomes true for Democrats.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Huh. Maybe Joe Biden is thinking about how she got the last guy to help her political career. Or maybe he thinks her hair smells nice.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are so bad... LOL
    Well, it can’t be because “she’s qualified to be President.”

He’s probably just pandering to Californians, thinking that this would get him a California primary win. I dunno though. Woke people hate her. She was a cop, and woke people hate cops.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Huh. Maybe Joe Biden is thinking about how she got the last guy to help her political career. Or maybe he thinks her hair smells nice.

Biden said he believes he can be an effective voice for black and brown voters, though he would have liked to seen more people qualify for the upcoming debate.“I wish more people were on the debate stage,” Biden said. “The fact is that, if you notice, I get more support from black and brown constituents than anybody in this race. That’s where I come from. I come from the African-American community. That’s my base. ..

He don’t feel no ways tired...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom