Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That does suck. I notice that in threads I keep track of data has been lost. I think everything since last Tuesday, but that was a small sampling that I did. I don't think any of my PM's have disappeared, but I see the new system doesn't show sent items, which I find odd.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Oh yeah and the classified feedback system seems to have been wiped out :(

I figure these are all things being worked on, so I'm not having a conniption about anything at this point. Hopefully this will all be resolved throughout the day or next couple days.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Oh yeah and the classified feedback system seems to have been wiped out :(

I figure these are all things being worked on, so I'm not having a conniption about anything at this point. Hopefully this will all be resolved throughout the day or next couple days.
    yipp...totally agree - maybe they just haven't downloaded that mountain yet.?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I like the new look so far and I'll be patient while all the bugs get worked out. INGO was very outdated and needed a facelift. The old system was very limited in what it could do. I think this will be better once everyone gets acquainted. On the other hand, I can understand for folks who aren't very computer savvy how this could be a challenge. Just hang in there, give it some time and ask questions if you can't figure something out, I'm sure there are plenty of people who will help you figure it out.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Hmmm... how do we multiquote on this system??
    Give it time. Lots of things broken ATM, but I assume those are being worked on. I'll hold on passing judgement until the issues are resolved and then see where we are... ;)

Just hit "reply" on all of the threads you want to multiquote and they will be automatically added to your response.

The MQ feature was super broken for me on the old system, so this is a massive improvement IMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom